Obtaining a pre-k teaching interview is not easy these days, considering the high level of competition in the current job market.
You need a professionally written, top-notch resume to ensure you get that well-deserved interview call as you apply for a pre k teaching position.
How to Write a Perfect Pre-K Teacher Resume?
• Use a current resume format that automatically brings the focus onto your relevant skills and qualifications.
• Invest some time and effort to build a powerful and eye-catching professional summary which convinces the employer of your relevant potential.
• Focus on the specific skills associated with Pre K teaching and highlight these in a tabulated form on your resume.
See also: Pre-K Teacher Cover Letter
Pre-K Teacher Resume Sample
210 Watson Lane, Seattle, WA 34002
hailey @ email . com
Caring, results-oriented Pre-K Teacher with a demonstrated success in all areas of teaching and childcare. Adept at catering for cognitive, developmental, and psychosocial needs of toddlers. Track record of creating and executing innovative instructional plans and classroom techniques to meet the needs of all students enrolled. Expert in developing and conducting age-specific activities that stimulate student’s learning.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Lesson Planning
- Curriculum Development
- Progress Reporting
- Need Evaluation
- Student Monitoring
- Activity Conduction
- Classroom Management
- Confidence Building
Little Bloomers, Seattle, WA (2016-present)
• Conduct model, community-based learning activities and encourage parents involvement.
• Plan and implement daily lessons in synchronization with the concepts to be imparted as per the given Pre K curriculum
• Create and maintain an engaging Classroom environment which facilitates learning
• Establish and achieve learning objectives consistent with students needs based on individual evaluation.
Tulip School, Seattle, WA (2013-2016)
• Developed the curriculum from scratch
• Facilitated the teacher in developing individualized learning objectives for each child
• Monitored the children during play and work activities
• Maintained a portfolio for each child and kept it updated with new worksheets and progress charts
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Certification in Pre K teaching – 2013
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Seattle Technical College, Seattle, WA – 2013
International Montessori Organization, Seattle, WA
Pre-K teacher’s Community, Seattle, WA