Obtaining a pre-k teaching interview is not easy these days, considering the high level of competition in the current job market.
You need a professionally written, top-notch resume to ensure you get that well-deserved interview call as you apply for a pre k teaching position.
How to Write a Perfect Resume for Pre-K Teacher Position?
• Use a simple resume format that brings the focus onto your relevant skills and qualifications.
• Build a powerful summary statement that convinces the employer of your relevant potential.
• Focus on the specific skills associated with Pre-K teaching and highlight these on your resume.
Related: Pre-K Teacher Cover Letter
Pre-K Teacher Resume Example
210 Watson Lane, Seattle, WA 34002
hailey @ email . com
Caring, results-oriented Pre-K Teacher with successful experience in all areas of teaching and childcare. Adept at catering to cognitive, developmental, and psychosocial needs of toddlers. Track record of creating and executing innovative instructional plans and classroom techniques to meet the needs of all students enrolled. Expert in developing and conducting age-specific activities that stimulate students’ learning.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Lesson Planning
- Curriculum Development
- Progress Reporting
- Need Evaluation
- Student Monitoring
- Activity Conduction
- Classroom Management
- Confidence Building
Little Bloomers, Seattle, WA
Sep 2016 – present
• Conduct model, community-based learning activities, and encourage parents’ involvement.
• Plan and implement daily lessons in synchronization with the concepts to be imparted as per the given Pre K curriculum.
• Create and maintain an engaging Classroom environment to facilitate learning.
• Establish and achieve learning objectives consistent with students’ needs based on individual evaluation.
Tulip School, Seattle, WA
Jan 201 3- Sep 2016
• Developed the curriculum from scratch.
• Facilitated the teacher in developing individualized learning objectives for each child.
• Monitored the children during play and work activities.
• Maintained a portfolio for each child and kept it updated with new worksheets and progress charts.
Certification in Pre K teaching – 2013
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Seattle Technical College, Seattle, WA – 2012
International Montessori Organization, Seattle, WA
Pre-K teacher’s Community, Seattle, WA