Online teaching is not anything new but it has just recently become the norm.
If you want to apply for an online teaching job, you have to make sure that your resume objective (which is the first thing that a hiring manager will see) is written excellently.
In the online teacher resume objective statement, you must mention your knowledge of teaching in an online capacity, and any experience that you may have had in it.
Make your online teacher resume objective a good read, and the hiring manager will be automatically interested in your candidature.
Related: Online Teacher Cover Letter Sample
Study the following resume objectives to see what you can write on your own:
7 Sample Objectives for Online Teacher Resume
1. Resourceful and technically savvy Math Teacher, with 2+ years of experience in online teaching, seeking a role as an Online Teacher at ABC School. Eager to teach students in the most effective way by using Zoom and google classroom.
2. To work for ABC Academy in the capacity of an Online Teacher. Poised to impart excellent lessons by leveraging my skills in developing and implementing curriculums, and imparting education by following a set education plan
3. Online Teacher, with 5+ years of solid experience in in-person and online teaching. Enthusiastic to impart education to students at Full Bloom Learning Center by using technology tools and environments. Well-versed in using Google Classroom and Zoom.
4. Results-driven Online English Teacher with exceptional skills in developing and implementing individualized lesson plans. Seeking a position at ABC School to connect with students on a one-on-one basis, as well as in group classes.
5. To work as an Online Teacher for St. James Elementary School. Poised to help students learn different concepts by educating them through online means. Competent in using technology such as online classroom, and assignment administration procedures. Competent at handling technical issues during classes to ensure uninterrupted education.
6. To obtain an Online Teacher position at Olive High School. Offering skills in ensuring that all students reach their full potential in learning using technology. Competent in recognizing students’ specific learning needs, and providing them with correlating solutions.
7. Aspiring to work as an Online Teacher position for Henry Public Schools. Bringing expertise in developing lesson plans to teach students online to meet the school’s educational targets, and ensure that they sync with students’ abilities.