Writing a compelling cover letter is essential to obtaining an HSE Supervisor job.
Cover letter writing standards and format has rapidly evolved over the last couple of years.
Therefore, it is important to know the contemporary cover letter trends to be able to write one successfully.
How to Write the Best Cover Letter for HSE Supervisor Job?
• Always start strong: a compelling opening paragraph will increase the chances that your letter will be read until the end.
• Formally introduce your candidacy and present a strong case that proves you are an ideal fit for the HSE Supervisor position.
• Keep the length limited to a single page.
• Proactively mention a follow-up plan in the last paragraph.
Below is a professionally written cover letter for the HSE supervisor’s resume.
Related: HSE Supervisor Resume
HSE Supervisor Cover Letter Example
398 Kelly’s Ave
Houston, TX 78332
jordan . rex @email . com
April 1, 2022
Mr. Fredrick Green
78 Hardy Lane
Houston, TX 78332
Dear Mr. Green:
I learned about your need for an HSE Supervisor yesterday through your website with great interest. As my qualifications exactly match your requirements, therefore, I feel confident that I am the best contender.
Previously, I worked at Welco (a leading oil and gas exploration, and drilling company). There, I performed the following duties:
- Bought suitable PPE for oil and gas well drilling.
- Inaugurated an easy-to-read safety manual that covered all HSE protocols and SOPs that employees need to know about.
- Generated $50000 by implementing safe and green waste disposal strategies.
- Reduced the overall accident rates by 40% through apt execution of accident prevention strategies at the worksite.
As you will note in the attached resume, my career so far has been a successful journey. Initially hired as a safety officer, I have consistently continued climbing up the professional ladder. My employers have always found my skills and expertise more than satisfactory.
If you are looking for an HSE supervisor who is committed to the highest standards of workplace safety, please call me now at (000) 333-6251. Thank you for your time and consideration.