An elementary teacher resume is the marketing tool to sell your candidacy as a teacher.
Make sure that it is well written – in accordance with the current resume standards.
Resume experts believe that strong and relevant keywords in an Elementary Teacher resume enhance the chances of winning an interview.
Strong keywords radiate energy and dedication – which employers find very impressive.
In addition, the resume must be formatted finely.
The most relevant Elementary Teacher skills need to be projected at the top and irrelevant content needs to be omitted so as to save precious space on the document.
Related: Elementary Teacher Cover Letter
Sample Resume for Elementary Teacher Position
902 Huckleberry Lodges
Litchfield Park, AZ 58541
richard.ferris @ email . com
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER
Uniquely qualified Elementary Teacher with 15+ years of hands-on experience in lecturing, demonstrating, and using audiovisual teaching aids to present and impart subject matter to class. Highly capable of maintaining class decorum, instilling curricular instruction, and conducting supportive learning classroom activities at the elementary level.
Organized and driven, with the ability to impart lessons using modern teaching styles and formats. Generates and implements technology-based lesson plans. Successful track record in counseling pupils when academic or adjustment problems arise.
- Arizona state certification in elementary education
- Multiple Subject Credential BCLAD
- Skilled in conceptualizing and developing music-based informative learning activities
- Incorporating storytelling and role play-based techniques in curricular learning
✓ Course Objectives Preparation
✓ Lesson Assignments ✓ Tests Administration
✓ Paper Correction ✓ Field Trips Coordination
✓ Oral Presentations ✓ Parent-teacher Meetings
✓ Curriculum Guidelines Adhering
✓ Teaches Rules of Conduct
✓ Attendance Management
✓ Student Counseling
✓ Individualized Lesson Planning
City Public School, Litchfield Park, AZ
Mar 2016 – Present
- Encourage the craving for learning among young pupils through creative lesson planning and implementation.
- Maintain individual progress files and portfolios for each pupil.
- Devise and perform interesting side learning activities to facilitate cognitive and psychosocial development.
- Communicate progress reports to parents and guardians, ensuring that any areas of concern are concentrated on.
- Create and implement metrics for student behavior within the classroom, ensuring that any unruly behavior is handled according to the protocols.
- Successfully implemented an activity-based elementary curriculum, resulting in a large number of parents registering their children into the program.
- Development and implemented a core elementary program, that resulted in increased efficiency in motivating students to develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge needed to provide a good .foundation for elementary grade education.
- Identified a child with special needs within the class, after thoroughly analyzing his personality and limitations, and placed him in an inclusion program.
- Developed a series of lesson plans as part of the elementary teaching program, focusing on students with speech impairments.
3rd Grade Teacher
Little Bloomer’s High, Litchfield Park, AZ
Jan 2003 – Mar 2013
- Taught standard third-grade curriculum in a technology-integrated manner to a classroom with a ratio of 15:1 wherein 3 students belonged to diverse cultures and 1 was mainstreamed.
- Successfully prepared and conducted a short theatrical show involving all the kids at the Annual FIPA Science exhibition, depicting the negative impacts of global warming, and won second prize for the same.
- Administered examinations and assignments, and grading exam papers, homework, and classwork according to established procedures.
- Integrated a variety of activities within the current teaching program, resulting in improved test results.
- Established and maintained core standards of student behavior, achieving effective participation in activities and learning experiences.
- Hosted an open house event for prospective parents, which was considered highly successful in convincing them to enroll their children in the school’s elementary program.
- Held and headed a series of workshops to help parents understand concepts taught to their children, aiming to assist them in reinforcing difficult concepts in a home capacity.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelors in Education
State College, Litchfield Park, AZ | 2002
Diploma in Elementary Teaching
LP Teacher’s Training Program, Litchfield Park, AZ | 2002
Certificate in Special Education | 2001
- MS Word
- Excel Spreadsheets and Database
- PowerPoint Presentations
- CPR and First Aid
- Current Driver’s License
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)