The purpose of the Elementary Teacher Cover Letter is to communicate your qualifications, skills, and attributes to the prospective employer. It is written to convince recruiters to see your attached resume.
How to Write a Winning Cover Letter for Elementary Teacher?
In order to write a great cover letter for an elementary teacher job, follow these 5 tips.
- Write 3-4 paragraphs on one page.
- Don’t repeat the same idea in your cover letter
- Review and rewrite every sentence to ensure a different structure.
- Reread your cover letter at least three times to identify and correct any typos or misuse of words.
- Sign your cover letter before sending it and save a copy for your record.
Related: Elementary Teacher Resume Sample
Cover Letter for Elementary Teacher (Sample 1)
666 Main Ave West
Houston, TX 65524
August 28, 2020
Ms. Cristina Preece
2227 Some Street
Houston, TX 65221
Dear Ms. Preece:
I am responding to your job posting for Elementary Teacher at ABC School. With a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Texas Teacher’s Certification with Elementary K-5 endorsement, and five years’ extensive experience, I am ready to exceed your expectations.
As an elementary teacher, I can create value in many ways utilizing my following qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to prepare exceptionally well for handling the classroom.
- Able to create a favorable classroom environment that is appropriate to the maturity level and interests of the students.
- Ability to prepare and implement lesson plans to meet the varied learning styles, abilities, and requirements of students in a culturally diverse environment.
- Highly competent in planning activities and projects that are relevant to students’ needs.
Besides that, my proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software is an added strength to my profile. My ability to provide students with varied learning environments helped me fostering students’ cognitive and social growth.
As a self-directed, resourceful, and enthusiastic teaching professional, I am eager to contribute to your bottom line and would like to schedule a meeting to further discuss my skills and abilities.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Elementary Teacher Cover Letter Sample 2
344 Ellis Sq, Pella, IA 56939
August 28, 2020
Mr. Kline Fredrick
Pella Elementary School
877 Heavenly Sq
Pella, IA 56939
Dear Mr. Fredrick:
Your recent posting for an Elementary Teacher mirrors all the skills I have developed for over eight years. As a flexible, open-minded, and self-driven teaching professional, I am eager to leverage my talents for the development of students at Pella Elementary School. My experience and training perfectly qualify me for this position.
Having served at various private and public sector schools, I progressively developed knowledge of contemporary teaching strategies. I offer a diverse teaching experience and the ability to build and implement effective lesson plans based on the given curriculum. I believe in fulfilling the unique needs of each child and have devoted many years to devising and implementing various strategies to handle children.
I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you in person and discuss my relevant achievements with you. I will follow-up on my application after one week.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.