Creating an impressive objective for an elementary teaching resume can be tricky, especially in today’s aggressive job market. Since the objective is the first and foremost section of a resume, it requires special attention. The employer’s decision to read through your whole resume depends on how appealing and engaging your objective is.
With the evolution and modernization in the field of resume writing, the term objective has been entirely redefined. Less than a decade ago, the objective was meant to be a statement of the candidate’s expectations. Today, the objective is more like an offer statement. The employer needs to know what you have in store for the potential company.
An objective statement is essential for level job seekers and career changers. If you have plenty of skills to showcase and are opting for a skills based resume, the safest choice is to start your resume with an objective statement. Be very clear about your ambitions and skills.
Sample Objectives for Elementary Teacher Resume
• Seasoned Elementary School Teacher seeking work at Aspire Public Schools utilizing 6+ years’ successful track record in lesson planning, activity based teaching, K 12 teaching strategies and class discipline.
• Industrious and resourceful individual looking for an Elementary Teacher position at North Carolina Public Schools. Bringing 5+ years’ hands on experience in lesson implementation, curriculum revision and classroom management.
• Energetic and goal-oriented Elementary Teacher eager to work for City School in the similar capacity. Well versed in developing a constructive classroom environment to facilitate the learning of pupils with a broader aim of bringing progressive innovation in elementary teaching.
• Seeking an elementary teaching position at Little Bloomers. Offers a genuine dedication towards children’s cognitive development, innovative lesson planning and activity based teaching.
• To obtain an Elementary Teaching position with XYZ where expertise in lesson development and implementation can be utilized productively.
• Seeking to join ABC School in capacity of an Elementary Teacher. Bringing innovative teaching techniques, research based methodology and ample knowledge regarding cognitive milestones in pupils.