There are many upsides to writing resumes that speak to hiring managers.
A well-written resume will immediately get you to the position where you may be eligible for an interview.
Here is sample elementary math teacher resume for your reference:
Elementary Math Teacher Resume Example
6 New Place Avenue, Naples, FL56002
ELEMENTARY MATH TEACHER
Personalized, data-driven and Technology integrated instruction
• Highly experienced elementary mathematics teacher with a verifiable track record of creating and implementing curriculum to meet individual requirements of each student.
• Developed and implemented math lesson plans to meet the specific needs of a diverse student body.
• Offered an atmosphere conducive to the intellectual, emotional, physical, and academic growth of each student.
• Taught content to students in an interactive, positive, achievement-oriented, and structured learning environment.
|– Curriculum Development||– Lesson Planning||– Individual Attention|
|– Student Motivation||– Community Building||– Behavior Management|
|– Student Evaluation||– Emotional Assistance||– Emergency Management|
|– Structured Teaching||– Interactive Learning||– Resource Development|
• Implemented a resource development system, which proved to be 85% more efficient than the one already being used.
• Conducted 12 behavior management workshops, as part of a teacher training course.
• Introduced Mathletics as part of the curriculum, resulting in increased student interest in the subject of mathematics.
• Devised an interactive learning system, allowing uninterested students to develop the interest in the subject.
Elementary Math Teacher
Ingenuity Prep, Naples, FL| 6/2010 – Present
• Assist the management in creating mathematics curriculum, according to the set rules and regulations.
• Create, develop, and implement core lesson plans, keeping in mind the individual strengths of each student.
• Assist students in grasping complex concepts, by providing examples, and showing them how to solve sums.
• Administer tests, exams, and assignments, and grade and mark them according to established protocols.
• Evaluate student performances on a regular basis, and keep the school administration abreast of any significant events.
• Oversee student behavior, ensuring that any related issues are resolved immediately.
• Create a positive educational climate for students, ensuring that they thrive physically and emotionally in it.
• Create instructional resources to assist students in learning and comprehending complex math problems.
Teacher Assistant (Mathematics)
The Minot Elementary School, Naples, FL 2005 – 2009
• Assisted lead teachers in creating and implementing core lesson plans.
• Oversaw students to ensure that they were performing their classwork correctly.
• Created and implemented learning resources, to ensure that students understood complex concepts.
• Assisted in the evaluation of students, and providing feedback to teachers and parents.
• Ascertained that all assigned students were kept safe and comfortable in classrooms, and in the playground.
Florida State University, Naples, FL – 2004
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
Florida Teacher Certificate (K-5 All, – Self CC)
• MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Classroom Management Systems