In today’s job market, resumes need to be designed to capture the employer’s attention instantly.
Since on average, employers screen each resume for less than 10 seconds.
The trend of building strategic resumes for specific positions is rapidly gaining popularity.
Your resume must be convincing enough to make the potential employer want to meet you!
This is possible if you summarize the position relevant skills in an optimized manner.
The main purpose of an excavator operator resume is to present a snapshot of the candidate’s job-relevant skills.
You need to convey who you are and what you are capable of in terms of excavator operations.
See also: Excavator Operator Cover Letter
Excavator Operator Resume Sample
677 Yale Apartments, Bessemer, AL 87332
neil . harold @ email .com
Energetic professional with solid experience in operating heavy equipment and machinery equipped with buckets or dozer blade to excavate, push and load materials. Skilled in sloping, ditching and leveling the ground. Particularly effective in operating manual and hydraulic controls attached to heavy excavators.
• Capable of compliance with all railroad regulations issued by the FRA (Federal Railroad Administration)
• Considerable knowledge of excavator operations related to safety protocols
• Matchless dexterity and exceptional control over the heavy vehicle operations
• Excellent depth perception with the capability to take accurate measurements using measuring tapes
• Skilled in making mathematical conversions of measurements in various units
✔ Excavator Operation (All functions)
✔ Mechanical knowledge
✔ Pipe Laying
✔ Hitachi 350 excavator operations
✔ Valid CDL
SWPR, Bessemer, AL | 11/2012 – Present
• Carry out clean up and support activities as and when needed using excavators, bulldozers and skid steers
• Operate and maintain heavy machinery including excavators
• Assist in completion of the end of project reports by providing accurate statistics of work done and the area cleared
• Fixed a major issue with the hydraulic controls in the equipment and saved the company repairing/replacement cost
U.S Pipe, Bessemer, AL | 05/2010 – 10/2012
• Carried out a massive excavation assignment to facilitate underground wiring and piping
• Conducted gravel placement and craning for scaling purposes as and when required
• Coordinated with the team of architects and workers to determine the exact dimensions required
• Trained the new personnel in excavation operations and company policies regarding the same
• Operated the excavator on exceptionally rocky terrain for a housing society project in 2012 successfully that three other excavator operators had given up on
• Trained various staff personnel effectively in excavator operation
High School Diploma
St. Paul High School, Bessemer, AL | April 2010