Candidates who have no experience and are seeking a restaurant hostess position often find cover letter writing to be a daunting task.
Below are some tips and a sample related to cover letter writing for entry-level hostesses.
How to Write a Restaurant Hostess Cover Letter with No Experience?
- Start your cover letter uniquely. You can use a strong phrase showcasing the strengths of your candidacy or begin the cover letter with a question or a quotation.
- Convince the reader that you are the ideal candidate for the role, knowledgeable of the position expectations, and highly capable of living up to the same.
- Show enthusiasm: The more interest the reader sees in your cover letter, you will appear as a more motivated and dedicated candidate.
See also: Hostess Resume No Experience
Entry Level Restaurant Hostess Cover Letter No Experience
46 Peachtree Lane, Savannah, GA 72001
July 9, 2020
Mr. Jake Carter
ART OF DINING RESTAURANT
599 Golden Ave
Savannah, GA 72001
Dear Mr. Carter:
Is the ideal candidate for your advertised position of restaurant hostess highly motivated, customer service oriented, and knowledgeable in all functions of the hospitality and dining industry? In that case, you may be interested to know that a person possessing all of these qualities is responding to your advertisement with this letter and enclosed resume.
As per your advertisement, you require a hostess who has good skills in hospitality, is familiar with the sanitation requirements of a commercial dining area, and is good with numbers. My profile offers:
- Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Adept at taking, comprehending, and following instructions.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Proficient in working effectively as part of a team.
- Good physical health and stamina; ability to stand for long hours and serve meals courteously.
In addition to the above-highlighted qualifications, I have a keen knack for table setting and food garnishing which is an added attraction of my profile. I also believe that my skills in dishwashing and kitchen cleaning would prove to be highly valuable at your restaurant. I firmly believe that with my skillset and a high level of motivation for this role, I shall be making a positive customer service contribution to your restaurant if hired.
I would appreciate a meeting with you to discuss my qualifications further at your convenience. Please give me a call at (005) 222-1111 to convey an interview date and time which suits you. I shall also be following up with you in a couple of days to confirm your interest in my candidacy.
Thank you for your time and consideration.