If you are a beginner with less or no experience in hand, you should write an objective statement on a math teacher resume.
On the other hand, if you have 5+ years’ hands-on experience as a math teacher then it will be better to start your resume with a profile or teacher summary statement.
Before writing a math teacher career objective, it is important to understand what your objective statement should contain.
Most candidates wrongly believe that a resume objective holds the information about their expectations.
In fact, an objective is your offer statement.
Related: Math Teacher Resume Sample
Sample Career Objectives for Math Teacher Resume
• Agile and dedicated Math Teacher with profound numeracy skills and full command on mathematical operations, seeking a position with FD School. Bringing expertise in lesson planning, class discipline maintenance, and student coaching.
• Committed and student-focused Math Teacher with 7+ years of hands-on experience in imparting mathematics knowledge to different grades. Track record of consistently enhancing student’s progress and achieving 100% concept clarity through effective reinforcement strategies and practical instruction.
• Analytical-minded professional seeking a Mathematics Teacher position with FD Schools. Efficient in curriculum development, devising effective instructional strategies and conducting classroom operations in an organized manner. Outstanding track record of maintaining productive communication with parents and school staff.
• Seeking a Mathematics Teacher position with AA School where skills in lesson planning, implementation, and student evaluation could be put to the immediate benefit of the students.
• To obtain a Math Teacher position at the Little Tulips. Offering proficiency in classroom control, activity planning and progress charting.
• Looking for a Math Teacher position at ABC School where innovative teaching and instructional expertise could be utilized to facilitate the student learning process.