Art teachers work with students of all levels and are responsible for bringing their own knowledge to them.
They introduce students to the many traditions and forms of art and teach them expression through art.
This position is primarily for people who have a true talent for arts.
Here is a sample of resume for an Art Teacher job that will help you understand how to write an art teacher resume when you have less or no experience in hand.
Art Teacher Resume Sample (Less or No Experience)
776 Cherry Road, New Castle, DE 77722
(000) 323-1999, Email
Seeking a position as an Art Teacher at Delaware Elementary School utilizing comprehensive knowledge of all norms and traditions of art in order to assist students with realizing their potential and developing their artistic skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 11 months’ hands-on experience as an Art Teacher
• In-depth knowledge of visual arts and different ways of relaying that knowledge
• Ability to plan and implement instruction that meets curriculum needs
• Highly skilled in providing a variety of learning experienced by providing displays and portfolios
• Proficient in coordinating instruction with other teachers on campus in order to run a trouble-free class
• Proven ability to impart knowledge effectively
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English
• Strong classroom management skills
• Enthusiasm for the subject matter
• Awarded Best Painting of the Eiffel Tower honor on its 100th birthday as a participant of the UK festival in 2016.
• Formulated an interactive visual arts program for New Castle Elementary School that assisted students in bringing out suppressed artistic talents.
Jun 2016 – Present
NEW CASTLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL- New Castle, DE
• Plan and implement instructions for art lessons.
• Present subject matter in accordance with school curriculum guidelines.
• Establish and maintain efficient classroom management procedures.
• Create a positive and achievement-oriented learning environment.
• Motivate students to bring out their inner creativity.
• Integrate technology into art lessons.
• Communicate students’ progress to parents.
Feb 2016 – Jun 2016
ABC ACADEMY- New Castle, DE
Art Education Instructor
• Prepared lesson plans for different classes.
• Imparted lessons with encouragement.
• Communicated newsletters through email.
• Matted the artwork.
CITY UNIVERSITY, New Castle, DE – 2015
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts
• Adobe Photoshop
• MS Office Suite
• Classroom Management Software
Superior professional references available
Last updated on