Choosing what works for you when designing an Art Teacher resume is most important.
The following resume format works for most situations, and can be used to base your resume on:
Art Teacher Resume Example
477 Lariat Drive, Spearfish, SD 63545
daehen @email . com
Creative, expressive, and aesthetically blessed.
Over 7 years of experience in providing a personalized instructional program that is compatible with the abilities, needs, and learning characteristics of all students. Proven ability to create and implement art lesson plans, in accordance with the specifics of set curriculum. Track record of effectively creating student-centered learning environments, which is characterized by consistent application educational psychology practices. Qualified to employ creative methods of instruction, and utilize a wide variety of materials within the structure of set curriculum.
|Lesson Planning||Instruction Imparting||Academic Interventions|
|Grading||Progress Evaluation||Results Recording|
|Mentoring||Special Education||Materials Development|
|Resources Management||Skills Development||Balanced Instruction|
• Led a highly successful inclusion program, a one of its kind program to encourage students with special needs to be made part of the regular curriculum.
• Developed a series of instructional art resources for the entire school.
• Implemented a grading system, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the one already being used by the school.
• Introduced a student assessment system, resulting in an increase in deciphering student progress and limitations.
Learn 4 Life, Spearfish, SD 5/2014 – Present
• Assist the management in creating and implementing core art curriculum for all assigned classes.
• Create and implement lesson plans in accordance with the specifics of the curriculum.
• Impart lessons to meet the specific needs of each student, based on his or her individual needs.
• Assist students in understanding complex art concepts, by providing one on one instruction.
• Assess students to determine their specific strengths and limitations, and assist them in recognizing problems.
• Intervene in situations that require mediation, in a bid to provide students with help and assistance.
• Demonstrate techniques in art activities including painting, drawing, and sketching.
• Provide parents with progress information and suggest ways of bettering comprehension and application of concepts.
Art Teacher Assistant
Salina Public Schools, Spearfish, SD 2/2011 – 5/2014
• Assisted lead art teacher in implementing art lessons, in a group and one on one capacities.
• Performed research to develop learning resources, and shared them with students.
• Ascertained that all required art supplies were available before the commencement of each class.
• Created and maintained records of students and attendance, in a safe and confidential manner.
• Ascertained that student behavior was maintained in a positive manner throughout the duration of the class.
Spearfish Art School, Spearfish, SD
Bachelor’s Degree in Art
“I maintain a classroom environment which is conducive to learning, safe, and attractive to students.”
Last updated on