A resume for art teacher position is a one to two pages document that summarizes your experience, qualifications, and achievements in a logical manner.
The statements and bullet points under different sections of your resume must complement the requirements of the employer given in the job description.
Do not copy paste the job description in your resume, instead, make some most relevant statements which best highlight your relevant skills.
Below is an attractive resume example for an art teacher position. You may modify it as per job requirements and your circumstances.
Related: Art Teacher Cover Letter for Resume
Art Teacher Resume Sample
54 Newmarket Street ● San Diego, CA 21401 ● (000) 578-2103 ● [Email]
★★ ART TEACHER ★★
Creative and diligent Art Teacher with 7+ years’ extensive experience in teaching arts-related subjects. Enjoys working with students by providing them with confidence and a thirst for knowledge. A self-motivated individual who has great respect for different cultures. Proven ability to communicate effectively with parents, coworkers and all levels of management. Current California Teaching license. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
|❖ Drawing lettering painting||❖ Aesthetic concepts development|
|❖ Making qualitative judgments||❖ Student’s performance evaluation|
|❖ The versatility of acrylic paints||❖ Care and use of tools and equipment|
Art Teacher | Community School – Corona, CA | 2012 – 2015
• Put a particular focus on weak students and improved their results by 80%.
• Achieved second place in graphics competition that was published in local newspapers.
• Attained first place in Photography Competition.
• Prepared and implemented art lessons.
• Delivered lessons to develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations in the students.
• Integrated fine arts to diverse cultures, historical perspectives, and styles.
• Developed student programs to promote commonalities and distinctions among the fine arts.
High School Art Teacher | St Louis High School – Corona, CA | 2009 – 2012
• Awarded two Prizes in Art in SAS Competition.
• Obtained excellent feedback from students, teachers, and parents.
• Coordinated art displays, demonstrations, and fairs.
• Imparted subject knowledge simply and quickly.
• Planned events and festivals.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Alexandria University – San Diego, CA – 2008
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts
Major: Fine Arts
California State Teaching Certification with Art Endorsement
• MS Word and Excel
• ProClass and Gradelink
• PowerPoint Presentations
• Internet, Email and Social Media Interaction
• Excellent communications skills
• Able to work under pressure – separately and in a team
• Creative leader with excellent time management skills