If you are looking for an HSE Supervisor job, then you have to craft a resume, as well as a cover letter.
The following guidelines and a sample will you write a great resume for the HSE Supervisor job.
How to Write a Winning Resume for the HSE Supervisor Position?
• Choose your resume format wisely: There are many available formats and layouts. Select a format that is simple and to the point.
• Make sure your resume is search engine friendly: Employers often scrutinize resumes through automated software to check for relevance. Include some relevant keywords in your resume to optimize it.
• Build a powerful achievements section: Add some of your professional accomplishments that are meaningful for the employer.
• Explain how your candidacy fits in the role: Read the advertisement carefully to determine the exact skills your prospective employer is seeking.
Below is an excellent resume sample for the HSE supervisor position.
See also: HSE Supervisor Cover Letter
HSE Supervisor Resume Example
210 Olympus Ave, Memphis, TN 67220
aiden @ email . com
Strategic-minded and dedicated Health and Safety professional with 11+ years of experience in developing and implementing comprehensive, safe, and effective HSE operational strategies. Proficient in supervising and executing accident prevention and awareness programs. Proven expertise in risk assessment and accident investigation. Actively interact with levels of organization hierarchy regarding HSE Protocols.
– Fire Safety Compliance
– Safety Audit
– Premises Inspection
– Risk Evaluation
– Accident Investigation
– Status Reporting
– Policy Development
– Management Support
✔ Reduced the overall accident rate by 50%, through the implementation of safety labeling, employee coaching, and implementation of PPE.
✔ Enhanced the HSE operations by 70% and brought them in line with OSHA guidelines.
✔ Revised the SOPs to bring them in line with effective and modern HSE protocols.
ARCHER LIMITED, Memphis, TN
• Ensure compliance with HSE and government-issued safety guidelines including DOT, Title V, and PSM.
• Direct the completion and carrying out of accident investigations.
• Coordinate safety and reliability improvements at construction sites and mechanical equipment.
NABOR’S INDUSTRIES, Memphis, TN
• Investigated and reported accidents and recommended corrective measures to enhance overall safety.
• Developed and executed injury prevention strategies.
• Provided advice and instruction on safety issues to employees and management.
Certificate of specialization in HSE
The Technical College, Memphis, TN, 2008
Diploma in Engineering
College of Engineering, Memphis, TN – 2007
• ISO 9001 and OSHA 18001, ISM and ISPS standards
• HSE requirements pertaining to oil and gas sites, construction sites, and marine sites