Candidates need an impressive resume to earn an interview for HSE Supervisor position. Have a look below at the guidelines to build an effective HSE supervisor resume:
• Choose your resume format wisely: There are many available formats and layouts. Select a format which aids in highlighting the most selling features of your candidacy.
• Make sure your resume is internet and search engine friendly: Employers often run resumes through automated software to check for relevance. Include some relevant keywords in your resume to optimize it.
• Build a powerful achievements section and showcase some of your professional accomplishments that are meaningful for the employer.
• A good resume must explain how your candidacy fits in the role: Read the advertisement carefully to determine the exact skills your prospective employer is seeking.
Below is an excellent resume sample for HSE supervisor position.
210 Olympus Ave • Memphis, TN 67220 • (004) 333-2222 • aiden @ email . com
Strategic-minded, dedicated Health and Safety professional with 6+ years of experience in developing and implementing comprehensive, safe and effective HSE operational strategies. Proficient in supervising and executing accident prevention and awareness programs. Proven expertise in risk assessment and accident investigation. Comfortable in interacting with levels of organization hierarchy regarding HSE Protocols.
|● Fire Safety Compliance||● Safety Audit||● Premises Inspection|
|● Risk Evaluation||● Accident Investigation||● Status Reporting|
|● Policy Development||● Management Support||● Emergency Response|
|● Statistical reporting||● Bid Submission||● Performance Tracking|
✔ Reduced overall accident rate by 50% through implementation of effective strategies including safety labeling, employee coaching and implementation of PPE.
✔ Enhanced HSE operations by 70% and brought them in line with OSHA guidelines.
✔ Revised the SOPs to bring them in line with effective and modern HSE protocols.
ARCHER LIMITED, Memphis, TN
HSE Supervisor, 6/2010 to Present
• Ensure compliance to HSE and government issued safety guidelines including DOT, Title V and PSM
• Direct the completion and carrying out of accident investigations
• Coordinate safety and reliability improvements at construction sites and mechanical equipment
NABOR’S INDUSTRIES, Memphis, TN
Safety Officer, 5/2008 to 5/2010
• Investigated and reported accidents and recommended corrective measures to enhance overall safety
• Developed and executed injury prevention strategies
• Provided advice and instruction on safety issues to employees and management
THE GREEN INSTITUTE, Memphis, TN, 2008
Certificate of specialization in HSE
MARVEL COOLEGE OF ENINEERING, Memphis, TN, 2007
Diploma in Engineering
• Substantial knowledge regarding ISO 9001 and OSHA 18001, ISM and ISPS standards
• Full command on HSE requirements pertaining to oil and gas sites, construction sites and marine sites