Warehouse Supervisor Resume Tips
A solid and well-formatted resume for a Warehouse Supervisor position can greatly improve your chances of getting a job.
Instead of listing qualities related to your personality, mention qualities in you that can be beneficial to the prospective employer.
Pay attention to typography and mention the relevant and important information like your name, address, email and previous work experience first.
After that, give a panorama of your capabilities which really count for getting the job of your dreams. Avoid giving pictures with your resume.
You must only give the details of job experience related to the present job.
All other work experience will sound irrelevant and create a bad impression on the person reading your resume.
Warehouse Supervisor Resume Sample
99 Sesame Lane, Houston, TX 12345
(001) 999- 3333
roger @ email . com
Hardworking, dependable warehouse supervisor with a strong commitment to maintaining high standards of warehouse operations and maintenance. Record of keeping warehouses in a neat, clean and organized manner.
Efficient and punctual, apt at responding effectively to phone calls, receiving and delivering orders. Proven leader with inborn talent to motivate and inspire workers.
|– Loading/Unloading||– Labeling and Placement||– Merchandise Scrutiny|
|– Shelves Stocking||– Money Order Issuance||– Packages Weighing|
|– Fork Lift Operation||– Order Tracking||– Customer Service|
|– Inventory Maintenance||– Pallet Jack/Forklift||– Labor Management|
• Coordinated and processed valuable consignments worth up to 50 million dollars within the US effectively and safely.
• Supervised and trained about 50+ personnel according to the requirements of the warehouse.
• Accomplished logistics of 6 manifold deliveries and carriages within extreme time limitations and was highly commended for the same.
• Initiated an automated inventory system at the warehouse that reduced manual effort by 40%.
TYLER’S WAREHOUSE, Houston, TX
Warehouse Worker, 6/2010 – Present
• Load/ unload merchandise from heavy vehicles
• Pack, label and place goods at designated places
• Count amount of items received and maintain inventory
QAD SUPPLY COMPANY, Houston, TX
Forklift Operator, 10/2008 to 5/2010
• Operated forklift for picking heavy parcels and their placement in shelves
• Maintained record of loading and unloading of items
• Sorted incoming and outgoing items
• Coordinated goods pick up and delivery of merchandise
Dublin High School, Houston, TX, 2008
High School Diploma
Possess a Class-C CDL License.