A solid and well-formatted resume for a Warehouse Supervisor position can greatly improve your chances to get a job.
As a matter of fact, a warehouse supervisor resume should be simple and to-the-point. That is to say, eliminate any irrelevant information and experiences from your resume.
How to Write a Warehouse Supervisor Resume?
- Start your resume with a fully-customized summary statement.
- Mention your skills that can be beneficial to the prospective employer.
- Add information about your accomplishments and experiences.
- Pay special attention to sentence structure.
Warehouse Supervisor Resume Sample
99 Sesame Lane, Houston, TX 12345
roger @ email . com
Hardworking and dependable Warehouse Supervisor with a strong commitment to maintaining high standards of warehouse operations and maintenance. Record of keeping warehouses in a neat, clean and organized manner. Efficient and punctual; adept at responding effectively to phone calls, receiving and delivering orders. Proven leader with an inborn talent to motivate and inspire workers.
– Labeling and Placement
– Merchandise Scrutiny
– Shelves Stocking
– Money Order Issuance
– Packages Weighing
– Fork Lift Operation
– Order Tracking – Customer Service
• Coordinated and processed valuable consignments worth upto 50 million USD within the US effectively and safely.
• Supervised and trained 50+ associates according to the requirements of the warehouse.
• Accomplished the logistics of 6 manifold deliveries and carriages within a strict time limit and was highly commended for the same.
• Initiated an automated inventory system that reduced manual effort by 40%.
Sysco. Houston, TX | 8/2013-present
- Oversee the daily work and safety of employees
- Manage all warehouse functions and forklift operations
- Selection and load product while maintaining proper temperature controls and Quality Assurance guidelines
- Handle labor hours and consumable supplies within budget
- Prepare work schedules and shifts as needed
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance with proper departments
- Monitor sanitation standards to ensure a safe and clean warehouse
- Train new warehouse associates
TYLER’S, Houston, TX | 6/2010-8/2013
- Load/ unload merchandise from heavy vehicles
- Pack, label and place goods at designated places
- Count amount of items received and maintain inventory
- Operated forklift for picking heavy parcels and their placement in shelves
- Maintained record of loading and unloading of items
- Sorted incoming and outgoing items
- Coordinated goods pick up and delivery of merchandise
High School Diploma
Dublin High School, Houston, TX – 2008