A solid and well-formatted resume for a warehouse supervisor position can greatly improve your chances to get a job.
This page contains 6 tips and a sample warehouse supervisor resume to help you write a great resume.
How to Write a Great Resume for Warehouse Supervisor Job?
- Start your resume with a fully-customized summary statement.
- Mention your skills that can be beneficial to the prospective employer.
- Add information about your accomplishments and experiences.
- Pay special attention to sentence structure.
- Keep the words and content of your resume simple and to the point.
- Eliminate any irrelevant information and experiences from your resume.
Warehouse Supervisor Resume Example
99 Sesame Lane
Houston, TX 12345
roger @ email . com
Hardworking and dependable Warehouse Supervisor with a strong commitment to maintaining high standards of warehouse operations and maintenance. Record of keeping warehouses in a neat, clean, and organized manner. Efficient and punctual; adept at responding effectively to phone calls, and receiving and delivering orders. Proven leader with an inborn talent to motivate and inspire workers.
– Labeling and Placement
– Merchandise Scrutiny
– Shelves Stocking
– Money Order Issuance
– Packages Weighing
– Fork Lift Operation
– Order Tracking – Customer Service
• Coordinated and processed valuable consignments worth $50 million within the US effectively and safely.
• Supervised and trained 50+ associates according to the requirements of the warehouse.
• Accomplished the logistics of 6 manifold deliveries and carriages within a strict time limit and was highly commended for the same.
• Initiated an automated inventory system that reduced manual effort by 40%.
Sysco. Houston, TX
8/2013 – Present
- Oversee the daily work and safety of employees
- Manage all warehouse functions and forklift operations
- Select and load products while maintaining proper temperature controls and Quality Assurance guidelines
- Handle labor hours and consumable supplies within budget
- Prepare work schedules and shifts as needed
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance with proper departments
- Monitor sanitation standards to ensure a safe and clean warehouse
- Train new warehouse associates
TYLER’S, Houston, TX
6/2010 – 8/2013
- Load/ unload merchandise from heavy vehicles
- Pack, label, and place goods at designated places
- Count amount of items received and maintain inventory
- Operated forklift for picking heavy parcels and their placement on shelves
- Maintained record of loading and unloading of items
- Sorted incoming and outgoing items
- Coordinated goods pick up and delivery of merchandise
High School Diploma
Dublin High School, Houston, TX – 2008