Are you looking for some resume writing tips and a Senior Secretary Resume Sample that could help you in getting more interviews?
Below are some useful resume writing tips for you to build a resume for a senior secretary position:
• Always create a new version of your resume to apply for a job.
• Before you begin, learn about your employer. See their culture and expectations of the secretary role.
• Every industry has keywords. Find them and use them in your resume. Employers often use these keywords in the advertisement.
• Make sure your resume reflects professional growth or an upward track record by writing your experience in reverse chronological order.
See also: Senior Secretary Cover Letter
Senior Secretary Resume Sample
297 Wesley Ave, Tacoma, WA 34771
jonathan @ email . com
Highly-dependable and proactive senior secretary with five years of relevant experience. Full command on a wide range of secretarial tasks; managing executive diaries, operating electronic employee database and serving as a liaison between the customers, management, and the employees. Expert in providing administrative support to the mangers and staff. Proficient in operating photocopy machines, facsimiles, and printers. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
- Calendar Keeping
- Front Desk Handling
- Correspondence Writing
- Meeting Arrangements
- Travel Arrangements
- Inquiry Response
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
• Reduced call waiting time by 2 minutes on average by implementing an auto forwarding extension based multiline system at the office.
• Organized a conference for 300+ delegates including 10 over sees speakers successfully.
• Introduced a daily reporting mechanism to document daily goals achieved which enhanced employee motivation level massively.
EMERSON INSURANCE, Tacoma, WA (7/2011-Present)
• Take dictations, meeting minutes, and uphold official correspondence with third parties and stakeholders.
• Manage the executive’s calendar and maintain a daily appointment diary.
• Act as the first point of contact for customers.
• Coordinate upcoming events and organize the same in collaboration with management and other departments.
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, Tacoma, WA (4/2009-6/2011)
• Replenished stationery and other office supplies regularly.
• Assisted in keeping the office files and data organized.
• Maintained updated client data in the electronic database.
A.A., Office Management
THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Tacoma, WA, 2009
- MS Office Suite
- Typing Speed: 60 WPM