A CVS shift supervisor has a critical job to perform whether it is in the grocery or the pharmacy section.
The shift supervisor ensures the smooth running of the day-to-day activities related to retail, return, exchange, etc. The job requires physical dexterity, analytical skills, and strong interpersonal skills as well.
If you are seeking a job with CVS in the capacity of a Shift Supervisor, consider including a cover letter with your job application.
A well-written cover letter doubles your chances of getting shortlisted. Here are a few tips on effective cover letter writing:
1. Make your letter recruiter-oriented by addressing their job requirements.
2. Use easy language and short sentences to communicate in a better way.
3. Showcase a few relevant achievements to speak of your potential and capabilities. This will help the recruiters see you in a favorable light.
Here is a cover letter sample for your further guidance in this regard.
CVS Shift Supervisor Cover Letter Example
182 Bay Crest Square
Davenport, FL 66666
(002) 444- 6666
harold .peterson @ email . com
January 24, 2023
82 N Horizon Avenue
Davenport, FL 66666
Dear Mr. Taylor:
I am submitting this letter with great excitement to express my interest in the shift supervisor position that you have recently advertised.
As can be seen in the attached resume, I have first-hand experience working as a shift supervisor. At my previous workplace, I increased sales by $5000 by utilizing my exceptional skills in product display, team management, suggestive selling, and promoting supplementary products.
Here are some highlights of my qualifications that will prove to be really handy at your newly opened branch:
- Expert in the supervision of day-to-day retail activities.
- Proficient in resolving conflicts and handling returns and exchanges.
- Track record of upselling supplements and cosmetics through persuasive skills.
- High customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines.
Considering the strong match between my skills and your job description, I would like to have to meet with you at your earliest convenience. I am sure that if hired, you will find my services very fruitful and I will contribute to establishing the new branch within a very short time. Meanwhile, my resume is enclosed for your consideration.
Thank you for your time and consideration.