Much like the resume summary, a resume objective serves to open a resume with a bang.
Through an objective, you can clearly and effectively communicate your work prowess and skills to a hiring manager, who is eager to jump at the chance of hiring the right person for the job.
However, this can only be done if you know what you are writing, and do not resort to odd tactics to impress the hiring manager.
Always remember that the resume objective needs to be short. You cannot write a paragraph over a paragraph of content, explaining why you are an excellent choice to hire.
Leave this work to the cover letter. In an objective, give a teaser of your abilities and competencies. Make sure that whatever information you provide in the cover letter can be later verified in the resume.
So if you have written that you are skilled in records keeping, make sure it corresponds with some point in the rest of the resume as well. Competition for all open positions is tough nowadays, making it difficult for candidates to highlight themselves correctly.
The trick is to make sure that you put information in your objective that is important to hiring managers. Remember that the objective “opens” your resume, and it needs to be perfect.
Here are some examples of resume objectives for an administrative supervisor position. Have a look:
Administrative Supervisor Resume Objectives
• Looking for a job as an Administrative Supervisor at Comcast utilizing exceptional skills in creating and implements SOPs, and managing administrative staff members effectively. Highly experienced in overseeing the day to day operations of the company on the whole.
• Seeking an Administrative Supervisor position with MYRE Group Inc. by employing demonstrated expertise in serving as a supervisor of the overall operations of the company. Effectively able to plan and assign daily work to employees, following established rules and protocols.
• Desire a position as an Administrative Supervisor at Fort Washington Medical Center. Offering exceptional proficiencies in overseeing and supervising the day to day operations of complex customer support functions of assigned units.
• Well-organized, competent, qualified, and diligent individual, with over 6 years of experience of working in an administrative capacity. Presently looking for a position as an Administrative Supervisor with UPMC, by providing the benefit of excellently placed skills in handling crises management, and staff oversight.
• To obtain an Administrative Supervisor position at XPO Logistics. Eager to apply adeptness at providing employees with guidance in handling complex situations, implementing corporate and departmental policies, and handling management calendars.
Last updated on