How to Write an Operations Supervisor Cover Letter?
• Target your letter to the needs of the employer
• Do not use flowery language
• Add keywords and information regarding our accomplishments
• Write only relevant information
That is all you need to be able to create a perfect or near-perfect cover letter.
The following example will guide you further in this regard.
See also: Operations Supervisor Resume
Operations Supervisor Cover Letter Example
767 Hilton Street
Kingston, OK 80214
November 2, 2019
Mr. Toby Stark
Human Resource Manager
182 Whispering Way
Kingston, OK 82033
Dear Mr. Stark:
This letter is a strong expression of interest in the Operations Supervisor position at Martin-Brower. My skills, experiences, and education uniquely qualifies me for this position.
My resume is attached with this letter, but let me first bring your attention to why I believe that I am the perfect candidate. Here is what I have to offer:
• 15 years of experience working in the operations department of companies in 4 different industries.
• Ability to analyze data to look at current trends and find problems.
• Skilled in answering phones, managing customers’ issues, routing drivers, and processing orders.
• Exceptional knowledge of handling operations work in sync with administration, performance evaluation, and customer support directives.
• Expert in policy formulation and implementation across a wide spectrum of individuals and departments.
• Adept at managing all aspects of corporate, associate and customer services.
My employers recognized my excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Above all, I an able to ensure that company policies are followed.
If you are looking for an operations supervisor who can reduce costs and increase efficiency, then we have a good reason to meet. I will be in touch with your office to set up a convenient interview date and time. Alternately, I can be reached at (000) 222-2222.
Thank you for your time and consideration.