People who write an ordinary resume for sanitation supervisor position seldom win an interview.
Resumes are not mere documents used to apply for a job. If you consider them as just pieces of paper, you will not go very far in the race.
When you are required to write a resume, make sure that you pay a lot of attention to how you prepare it.
Sanitation Supervisor Resume preparation is important. That is to say, you have to do your homework well before you attempt writing a resume.
Yes, there is a lot of research involved, not only regarding the information you put in it but how you place this information.
The following resume sample will help you organize your information properly:
See also: Sanitation Supervisor Cover Letter
Sample Resume for Sanitation Supervisor Position
9 Plover Circle, Newark, DE 87854
kylesam @ email . com
Dedicated and well-organized individual with exceptional leadership skills aimed at thoroughly overseeing initiatives related to food safety and hygiene. Extensive background in coordinating cleaning and sanitation processes along with ensuring that the facility runs in accordance with state, local and company directives.
- Track record of adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices with reference to sanitation and food safety.
- Special talent for performing sanitation and trend analysis and recommending changes to improve sanitation policies and standards.
- Able to effectively monitor and audit processing and packaging cleaning systems to ensure optimal performance and sanitization.
- Deep insight into responding to and investigating problems and complaints with a view to resolving them in an immediate manner.
- Introduced a novel waste management system which reduced chances of premises contamination by 50%
- Modified an in-house sanitation law (which had been in effect for 15 years), increasing the food items safety by 33%
- Successfully controlled a pest infestation in time, before it could become an epidemic within the plant environment
- Translated quality control procedures into actual processes, increasing quality of end product by a staggering 88%
RYTZA, Newark, DE
(6/2015 to Present)
• Coordinate cleaning activities for both sanitation and production staff members
• Ascertain that sanitation procedures are followed by each worker and staff member
• Handle corrective measures in instances where sanitation compliance is lacking
• Inspect premises and equipment to ensure that proper sanitation procedures are being followed
• Coordinate the activities of the maintenance staff to ensure that production equipment is cleaned and maintained according to safety and sanitation standards
• Schedule job assignments and ensure that each employee is aware of his or her daily work order
• Perform auditing services and ensure that proper records of auditing reports are maintained
• Oversee chemical usage, inventory, and cleaning logs and ensure appropriate storage of cleaning supplies and equipment
• Immediately report and address all quality or safety issues to sanitation manager to ensure quick action
ACTAVIS, Newark, DE
(1/2010 to 5/2015)
• Created and imparted work schedules to custodial staff and ensured that they followed orders
• Oversaw and auditing cleaning practices and outcomes and ensured that appropriate methods were being followed
• Monitored sweeping and mopping floors in offices and lobbies and ensured that bathrooms were properly washed down
• Ascertained that all surfaces such as desks and counters were sanitized using allowed chemicals
• Cleaned and maintained food processing equipment in accordance to set sanitation practices
High School Diploma
NEWARK HIGH SCHOOL, Newark, DE – 2009
• Food Safety and Hygiene
• Vermin Control Procedures
• Sanitation Law
• Inspection and Investigation
• Process Improvement
• Pest Control
• Equipment Maintenance
• SOPs Compliance
• Auditing and Modification
• Quality Control
• Waste Management