Despite the digital nature of today’s job industry, one needs a high-quality resume to secure a good job. If you are planning to apply for an HSE coordinator position and looking for some resume writing tips, you will definitely find the following guidelines useful.
HSE Coordinator Resume Tips
• Create a resume that is search engine friendly so it gets picked up by the right people. This can be achieved by incorporating a lot of industry specific keywords.
• A small piece of irrelevant information can ruin the impression of your resume. Determine what you need to include very selectively and make sure every little detail you add is highly relevant to the position.
• Go for a professional profile to begin with. A professional profile is a powerful summary of your candidacy, build a strong one to have a good impression on the reader.
Related: HSE Coordinator Cover Letter Sample
428 Kimberly Lane • Alpine, AK 65001 • (004) 333-6666 • conrad @ email . com
Diverse experience in identifying various health, safety and environmental hazards. Dependable, hardworking and dedicated team player with the ability to develop, coordinate and communicate effective HSE strategies. Safety oriented problem solver with excellent skills in risk evaluation and devising proactive corrective measures to nullify the HSE hazards and leaks. Substantial knowledge of OSHA standards regarding HSE protocols
|● Risk Assessment||● Incident Investigation||● Regulatory Compliance|
|● Condition Auditing||● Safety Inspection||● SOPs Implementation|
|● Staff Development||● Contract Management||● Policy Implementation|
|● Incident Reporting||● Causal Analysis||● Waste Management|
• Reduced accident rate by 50% during the first year of employments by proactive implementation of HSE policies.
• Restructured the SOPs incorporating contemporary HSE strategies which enhanced the security of existing system of operation, enhancing it from 78% to 99%.
• Developed an HSE manual to facilitate employees and familiarize them with various PPE made compulsory at the worksite as per OSHA guidelines.
FMC TECHNOLOGIES, Alpine, AK
HSE Coordinator, 7/2010 to Present
• Make recommendations at the facility to minimize HSE hazards
• Participate in monitoring audits and ensure HSE policies are being implemented
• Conduct post incident investigation and reporting
OILWELL VARCO, Alpine, AK
Security Officer, 2/2008 to 6/2010
• Demonstrated proper usage of PPE to employees
• Ensured the employees were equipped with required PPE
• Assisted in safe and green disposal of chemicals and other hazardous waste materials
ASPIRE RPOFESSIONAL COLLEGE, Alpine, AK
B.S., HSE Coordination