Resumes written specifically for advertising sales representative positions need to be highly informative.
That is to say, the recruiter must be convinced that your sales skills are what his or her company requires.
Typically, writing a resume for an advertising sales representative position is not easy.
However, with the right information, and a good format to place it on, you have the world at your feet!
What follows is a resume sample for an advertising sales representative position:
Advertising Sales Representative Resume Sample
3021 6th Street, Lewes, DE 82745
ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
• 12+ years’ track record in engaging new advertisers by positioning the company’s digital space in a compelling, and strategic manner.
• Implemented a prospect hunting plan, as a result, obtained a list of 10,000 prospective clients.
Devised a sales strategy, thereby, converted 75% of prospects into business providing clients.
• Introduced the concept of inside sales, hence, increased sales by 50%.
• Trained 15 new advertising sales representatives as part of their induction process.
|Sales Cycles||Strategy Development||Prospects Hunting|
|Cold Calling||Follow-up||Relationship Building|
|New Business Driving||Campaign Handling||Promotion|
|Inside Sales||Priority Setting||Business Development|
Advertising Sales Representative
Hanley Wood, Lewes, DE | 6/2011 – Present
• Develop lists of prospective clients by acquiring information through different channels.
• Perform cold calling duties in order to reach out to new customers.
• Ensure that DND (Do Not Disturb) lists are respected.
• Schedule meetings with interested prospects.
• Meet prospective clients in order to provide them with advertising space information.
• Convince prospects to acquire the company’s advertising space services.
• Track advertising trends and adjust sales plans accordingly.
• Translate clients’ marketing objectives into creative and effective campaigns.
• Negotiate contract terms with clients.
• Close sales, and acquire payments.
• Create and submit reports.
• Maintain existing accounts.
Advertising Sales Specialist
Captivate Inc., Lewes, DE | 2/2007 – 5/2011
• Called clients in order to determine their interest in advertising spaces.
• Created lists of prospective clients.
• Provided sales representatives with heads up on interested prospects.
• Assisted in creating and delivering proposals.
• Supported the handling of existing clients.
• Assisted during campaigns in order to acquire new clientele.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Delaware State University, Lewes, DE