When you write a resume for an outreach coordinator position, your focus should be on the way information is displayed on it.
Your skills and competencies as an outreach coordinator must be highlighted.
Preparing a resume for this position will require you to outline what outreach capabilities you have.
These would include developing outreach strategies and carrying out marketing initiatives.
Moreover, your resume must highlight how well you can develop and maintain relationships with donors.
To see what you should write in a resume for an outreach coordinator position, have a look at the following sample:
Outreach Coordinator Resume Sample
728 King Road NE, East Greenwich, RI77823
• 8+ years of solid track record in developing systematic approaches to visibility within the community.
• Conducted outreach activities through a variety of methods such as email, telephone, and in person.
• Coordinated 15 outreach efforts at the same time, as a result, acquired 100% of required funds.
• Brought on-board 12 permanent donor companies, hence, met funds requirements for 3 projects.
• Strategically planned training activities, thereby, converting volunteers into coordinators within provided timelines.
• Introduced the concept of marketing on social media, as a result, increased the organization’s visibility by 50%.
|Program Management||Strategic Planning||Practice Improvement|
|Outreach Coordination||Project Reporting||Volunteer Oversight|
|Conference Management||Schedule Development||Donor Relations|
Muckleshot, East Greenwich, RI | 2015-Present
• Confer with managers in order to determine required outreach activities.
• Strategically plan outreach initiatives.
• Support and manage outreach activities and programs.
• Create and maintain relationships with donor agencies.
• Provide donors with information such as project metrics.
• Maintain regular communication with donor agencies.
• Reach out to community members through social media.
• Foster good relationships with community members.
• Effectively network with stakeholders.
• Devise and implement marketing and public relations strategies.
• Perform administrative duties, for example, organizing travel, and mass mailing.
• Monitor budgets and report on financial issues.
Outreach Program Coordinator
Ola Community Services, East Greenwich, RI | 2011-2015
• Performed outreach activities such as calls, emails, and in-person information sessions.
• Provided donors with information on program initiatives.
• Arranged for events such as fairs and meetings.
• Answered telephones in order to provide information
• Created and filed program and event reports.
High School Diploma
East Greenwich High School, East Greenwich, RI