Event planning not only includes planning parties but also includes meetings and conventions on a professional corporate level.
It does not matter what kind of event it is, event planners need to perform a lot of work to bring together just the perfect event.
If you are looking for a job as an event planner, you will need to craft a resume starting with a compelling objective statement.
In the objective statement, you have to depict knowledge, skills, and experience in creating successful events.
Here are some targeted event planner resume objectives for your guidance.
13 Sample Objectives for Event Planner Resume
Experienced Event Planner Objectives
1. Passionate and results-driven event planner, poised to arrange successful events for ABC Company. Bringing 7+ years’ successful event planning experience to manage multiple events under tight time schedules. Strong team player with a positive and friendly attitude.
2. To obtain a position as an Event Planner at ABC Company. Eager to organize large and small events by using my 5 years of experience in conceptualizing, planning, and executing conferences and events. Able to outperform in a fast-paced, time-demanding, and sensitive environment.
3. Looking for a job as an Event Planner at Nirvana Events where multi-dimensional event planning experience and excellent organizational skills will be utilized to organize perfect corporate events. Able to maintain high energy and stamina to work long hours before and during events.
4. To work for Virginia Tech as an event planner, utilizing extensive skills and capabilities in liaising, budgeting, and coordinating to organize memorable events. Creative team player who is known for generating ideas.
5. Looking for an Event Planner position with Eventz. Offering excellent time management and negotiation skills, flexibility, and resourcefulness to organize top-quality events. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
6. Looking forward to contributing to ABC Company in the capacity of an Event Planner. Bringing careful planning and effective budgeting skills to organize a wide range of successful events. Strong negotiation skills with the ability to effectively manage stress and use sound judgment.
7. Seeking a position as an Event Planner for E-Vents where I will be able to apply my exceptional communication, interpersonal, budgeting, and liaison skills to ensure that each event is on track, on budget, and deadlines are met.
8. Event Planner with a successful track record of event planning, knowledge of event-related policies, as well as organizational skills. Excited to plan and organize massively successful and memorable events for ABC Company.
Corporate Event Planner Objective Examples
9. Creative and successful Event Planner poised to work for ABC Company. Bringing a track record of planning, leading, and executing a wide range of corporate events to highlight the company’s presence at large corporate trade shows and conferences.
10. A passionate Event Planner, a jack of all trades, eager to work for XYZ Company where my skills in creating successful events will be used to convey the purpose and message of the company. Able to communicate effectively, and focus on the needs and wants of customers.
11. To contribute to ABC Company as an Event Planner. Taking full responsibility for managing corporate events by leveraging my experience in managing budgets and measuring event metrics. Able to see the impact of events and ensure delivery to the target.
Entry Level Event Planner Resume Objectives
12. Seeking an entry-level Event Planner position at Nirvana Events. Eager to plan and coordinate every detail that leads up to a successful event.
13. Looking for an event planner career at AA Company. Offering excellent event management, as well as interpersonal and organizational skills to arrange successful events.