It does not matter what skills and accomplishment you have if you do not know how to present them in a Corporate Event Planner resume.
It is a good idea to perform a personal inventory to see what you have and what you do not possess so that you do not end up writing something you do not have just to gain attention.
Take a look at the following example, which will give you a better idea what to include in the resume for Corporate Event Planner position.
Also, see this Event Planner Cover Letter in order to make a perfect job application.
Corporate Event Planner Resume Example
9009 6th Way – Stone Mountain, GA 33222
12+ years’ experience in providing event planning services to different clients using JS Planners as a platform. Proficient in creating, designing, and planning events for various industries, including healthcare, real estate, finance, and human resources.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic and tactical events and tradeshows.
- Track record of managing budgets, timelines, checklists, and monitors to progress.
- Profound experience in implementing logistics pertinent to venue, décor, catering, and audio and visual equipment.
• Successfully managed, planned, and executed two major corporate events simultaneously following a mess up of dates at the end of one of the clients.
• Achieved Event Planner of the month award for several times.
Corporate Event Planner
JS Planners – Stone Mountain, GA (May 2010 – Present)
• Design and plan tailored events and tradeshows for different clients.
• Manage overall event operations, including budgets and timelines.
• Oversee transport plans for attendees and equipment.
• Procure necessary permits.
• Negotiate hotel and travel accommodations.
• Prepare venue schematics.
• Produce post even budget and feedback reports.
Tough Mudder – Brooklyn, NY (Mar 2005 – May 2010)
• Created comprehensive onsite plans for all activities.
• Assisted Event Director with securing all essential permits for event implementation.
• Identified, negotiated, and booked outside vendors.
• Managed reserve procurement for events.
• Maintained inventory of event supplies.
• Administered event materials and delivery schedules.
• Worked with a local group of people to slot in local businesses and organizations nearby the event.
Post Graduate Diploma in Event Management
Technical School, Brooklyn, NY
BS in Management – 2005
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Good ability to interact and work with a diversity of people
• Strong ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
• Current driver’s license
• Computer – MS Office Suite and MS Project