Being an event coordinator is a very practical job. Your people skills need to be excellent because people are what you’ll be dealing with. So when you write your objective statement in your resume, it has to reflect what you are, and why you’re the right person for the job.
First, let’s see what exactly an event coordinator has to do and be.
• As an event coordinator, your whole world is made up of deadlines. You have to organize events for a specific time and place, and if you’re not organized, well, you’re in trouble. So the first thing your objective statement has to reflect is your organizational ability;
• Are you good at writing proposals? You will have to be, to be able to share your vision with a potential client;
• You’ll have to be good at marketing because you’ll have to market the event you’re planning to organize;
And we come back to our original premise. How are your people skills? First and foremost, you have to be good at dealing with people.
Now, how do we turn all this into an objective statement that doesn’t span the length of the resume itself? Let’s see:
12 Best Event Coordinator Resume Objectives Examples
Event Coordinator With Experience Objectives
1. Discipline and extroverted professional seeking an Event Coordinator position with AEG Management Oakland utilizing abilities to coordinate, execute, and host events to bring the community together.
2. Seeking a position as an event coordinator at Florida State College leveraging my budgeting, negotiation, drafting, and communication skills to organize successful events.
3. A position as an events coordinator with EarthFare. Bringing 7 years’ firsthand experience in determining event strategy, scope, goals, budgets, and metrics and to create and deliver innovative, strategic, and effectual event solutions.
4. Looking for a position as an events coordinator at Elgin Community College where I will be able to use my liaison abilities in addition to my exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills to coordinate and manage events effectively.
5. A highly passionate events coordinator with excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills poised to work for the success of ABC Company. Bringing the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
6. To provide quality support with planning and logistics coordination of special events at ABC Company in the capacity of Events Coordinator. Bringing the ability to arrange and manage multiple events simultaneously.
7. Creative individual seeking an Event Coordinator position at AAA Inc to provide effective event planning and execution support for special events, webinars, and seminars. Bringing hands-on experience working with Adobe InDesign and PowerPoint and knowledge of databases.
8. Seeking employment as an Event Coordinator at XYZ Company where superb event planning, communication, and organizational skills will be fully utilized to coordinate and execute successful events.
Objectives for Entry Level Event Coordinator With No Experience
9. Offers excellent interpersonal skills to plan and organize successful events for Premier Promotions. Eager to increase customer’s loyalty as well as profits.
10. To work for XYZ company as Event Coordinator. Bringing exceptional skills in marketing, organizing, and planning large and small events.
11. To work for ABC company as an Event Coordinator utilizing aesthetic sense to execute successful events.
12. Poised to work for Nirvana Events in the capacity of Event Planner. Leveraging exceptional communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills to organize successful events.