Summer nannies are compassionate and trained professionals who provide childcare during the summer months when the schools are out.
This job might be part-time or full-time depending on the clients’ needs.
Summer nannies provide the same service as any other babysitter or nanny does – personal care to the children under their supervision, feeding, at times cooking, changing, bathing and of course looking after their entertainment needs.
In some instances, nannies are also required to take children to appointments and activities.
If you are looking for a summer job as a nanny, the following resume sample may help you obtain the position!
Summer Nanny Resume Example
382 Beaver Street
Keene, NH 52847
Summer Nanny (July– August)
• Successful track record of managing the needs of children between ages 5 months to 10 years
• Proficient in assisting children with homework and other activities
• In-depth knowledge of meal preparation, formula making, and bottle-feeding children
• Conversant with handling babies toddlers to ensure that their core needs are adequately filled
• First Aid and CPR Certified
• Patience • Decision Making
• Creative and Imaginative • Trustworthiness
• Multitasking • Early Childhood Education
• Good Sense of Humor
• Communication• Customer Service
Many Nannies – Keene, NH
Jan 2022 – Apr 2022
• Evaluate children’s emotional, physical and social needs to devise plans of care.
• Assist new mothers in postnatal care by helping in bathing and changing diapers.
• Assist in doing laundry and sterilizing bottles.
• Accompany children to school activities or parties.
• Drive children to doctors’ appointments.
• Cook age-appropriate meals and ensure feeding at proper times.
• Wash dishes and keep the premises clean.
*Private Capacity* – Keene, NH
Feb 2021 – Jan 2022
• Provided infant care to a three-month-old baby while the parents worked.
• Picked up the couple’s seven-year-old from school.
• Prepared meals and ensured proper feeding at the appropriate times.
• Managed diaper changes and baths for both children.
• Assisted with homework and other activities.
• Ran household errands as directed.
High School Diploma
ABC SCHOOL, Keene, NH | 2008
• Strong understanding of needs and wants of children
• Demonstrated ability to manage behavior problems
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Active, energetic, and results-oriented