The objective statement is the most important section of a nanny’s resume. This statement opens your resume and is usually the first line any recruiter sees in your resume. That is why it determines how closely the hiring manager will look at your CV or resume.
A resume objective statement makes your career ambitions clear and tells the ways how you would add value to the prospective company.
The following 36 examples will help you write a powerful nanny resume objective statement that will set you apart and get your foot in the door.
36 Sample Objectives for Nanny Resume
Experienced Nanny Resume Objective Examples
1. Results-driven nanny with over 8 years of experience in looking after the personal, social, and educational needs of children. Seeking a challenging role at XYZ Company where my childcare track record and CPR training will be put to good use in helping children meet their specific development goals.
2. To contribute to Cleveland Company in the capacity of a Nanny. Passionate about assisting children with both social and academic development to shape their individualized personalities. Offering both inductive, and deductive skills, as well as problem-solving abilities, aimed at helping parents in caring for their children.
3. Professional Nanny with 10+ years of experience in monitoring children to ensure their physical and emotional well-being. Ambitious to work for XYZ Company where my critical thinking, social perceptiveness, and child services orientation will be utilized.
4. Seeking live-in Nanny employment at Oliver’s Nanny Services. Leveraging a caring nature, and an optimistic attitude to help children develop physically and emotionally. Able to assist parents in raising children in a clean, composed, and healthy environment.
5. Caring and kind-hearted Nanny looking for a position with ABC Company where my childcare training and experience will be utilized to provide exceptional physical and academic growth to children.
6. To obtain a job as a Nanny where my 7 years of extensive experience in the childcare arena will be used to look after the basic, and changing needs of children.
7. To work for Chicago Nannies as a Nanny. Bringing 3+ years of childcare experience, the ability to run errands, and expertise in performing basic housekeeping tasks to manage the needs of the children in the most effective way.
8. Strong desire to work as a Nanny for AAA Company where my 15+ years of childcare experience will be used to help children achieve their cognitive, emotional, educational, and physical goals.
9. Talented Nanny looking for a position at Woken Teal. Bringing a unique approach to childcare to provide a warm and welcoming environment for each child.
10. Loving and fun nanny with 8 years of experience working in different childcare capacities. Eager to provide the best care to children by taking and following instructions of parents.
11. To obtain a Nanny position at ABC Daycare. Enthusiastic to expand the realm of childcare support for families. Self-motivated with lots of energy and a warm approach. CPR Certified.
12. To work as a Nanny at Nannies Inc. Offering 9+ years of experience in child and home management. Anticipating working in a challenging role that allows for the implementation of skills and abilities to meet the specific needs of each child.
13. Interested in working as a Nanny at Bridge Gaps, where I can apply my childcare and home management abilities in a dynamic, and busy household. Eager to assist with childcare, growth, and enrichment.
Entry Level Nanny Resume Objective Examples – No Experience
14. A self-motivated and resourceful individual, seeking a position as a Nanny with BAHS. Bringing a strong affection for children along with a professional attitude to develop and nurture children in the most effective manner.
15. Looking for a challenging position as a Nanny where demonstrated love for children and the eagerness to make a difference in young lives will be utilized effectively.
16. Seeking a Nanny position with a private family. Bringing a respectful attitude, discretion, and outgoing nature to provide children with exceptional care and education.
17. Poised to work as a Nanny for Nannies Galore where my extensive knowledge of looking after children will be used to meet their individualized goals.
18. Strong desire to excel in the capacity of Nanny at Deep Down. Energetic to help children realize their potential while maintaining their individual personalities.
19. To work as a Nanny at Ian Millan Staffing. Poised to implement social perceptiveness, and nurturing abilities to help assigned children become confident, and happy members of society.
20. Hardworking nanny with an inherent love for children, looking for employment at Caring Is Us. Bringing excellent childcare knowledge, to ensure that the best care and service is recognized by the whole family.
21. Seeking a nanny position with ABC Family. Enthusiastic to work in a manner that ensures that children feel loved at all times time.
22. Seeking a Nanny position at AAA Agency. Energetic to provide children with activities that work towards both physical and mental development. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
23. To work for the San Diego Child Care Center in the capacity of a Nanny. Bringing professional training in behavior management and skills in undertaking children’s development to surpass your expectations.
24. Dedicated and safety-minded Nanny eager to play a positive role in the life of the children at ABC Company.
25. Hardworking and meticulous childcare professional seeking to take the role of Nanny at Queen’s Daycare where my childcare training will be used to take care of children.
26. Friendly, fun, and energetic Nanny with extensive childcare skills looking to join the team at ABC Nannies, bringing passion to provide children with 24/7 care.
Live-in Nanny Resume Objective Examples
27. Personable, and friendly individual, with a deep interest in providing one on one care to children in the role of a Live-in Nanny at Core Personal Services. Committed to leveraging my expertise in handling personal services for children, as well as young adults.
28. Child care-focused individual, with an intrinsic ability to provide complete care to children within the domestic settings. Poised to create a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for children at ABC Company.
Infant Nanny Resume Objective Examples
29. Recent high school graduate, with an inherent love for children, presently looking for an infant nanny position at Great Nannies. Offering excellent skills in providing personal care to babies, and infants to ensure their well-being and health.
30. Eager to work for XYZ Company as an Infant Nanny, applying deep knowledge of handling the needs of newborns and mothers. Expert in preparing formulas for babies, and bathing them while doing light housekeeping work.
Full-time Nanny Objectives
31. Approachable, and friendly individual, seeks a Full-time Nanny position at Jam Nannies. Leveraging experience in looking after the physical, emotional, mental, and educational needs of children.
32. Looking for a Nanny position at ACN Holding. Eager to use my expertise in scheduling and coordinating children’s activities, and planning and supervising rest, bed, and playtimes.
Governess Resume Objectives
33. Detail-oriented, fun, and friendly Governess looking for a position at ABC Company. Offering an inherent love for children, and the ability to teach and mentor them. Able to adjust to, and accommodate changing circumstances, requiring minimal direction.
34. Empathetic and adaptable individual, seeking a Governess position at XYZ Company. Hoping to provide the benefit of hands-on experience in reaching out to children, and making them comfortable.
Nanny Housekeeper Resume Objectives
35. Looking for a Nanny/Housekeeper position at A Brilliant Nanny, eager to use proven skills in looking after children’s safety and well-being. Organized, and driven individual, with an excellent ability to perform housekeeping and maintenance work.
36. An organized, and driven individual, with a solid interest in looking after the needs of children. Eager to implement daily routines, reinforce discipline, and provide care to children as a part of ABC Agency. Expert in performing general housekeeping and kitchen management tasks.