There is always great emphasis placed on writing a babysitter resume that “brings results.”
However, there isn’t much information on how to write one that will bring results.
Let us help you with that. Babysitting resume writing cannot be taken lightly.
There is a lot that you can do to make sure that your resume is the one that is picked up and paid attention to.
The first thing is to ensure that the format is well-placed. Using a predefined format can backfire quite badly.
Instead of using resume building software, use the following babysitter resume sample as a template – change the information around, and you will have a reader-friendly resume.
Babysitter Resume Sample
89 Fox Road | Topping, VA 52321 | (000) 214-1458 | [Email]
Committed to contributing to the employer’s success by providing exceptional childcare services.
Fun and friendly Babysitter with an unbeaten track record of looking after the physical and emotional well-being of children of ages from 6 months to 10 years. Effectively determines the individual needs of children and provides them with emotional, physical and educational support. Committed to creating a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment for children by introducing them to age-appropriate activities.
|• Social Manners Instruction||• Activities Implementation||• Meal Preparation|
|• Child Safety/Wellbeing||• Behavior Management||• Housekeeping|
|• Homework Assistance||• Constructive Criticism||• Child Observation|
|• Emergency Response||• Reports Preparation||• Arts and Crafts|
Crunch, Topping, VA (8/2014 – Present)
• Handle three children aged between 6 months to 6 years.
• Successfully resuscitate a 2-year-old who had suffered a heart attack, by employing emergency CPR.
• Efficiently confer with parents to determine their children’s individual needs.
• Engage children in conversation to identify their personality types.
• Supervise children during playtime and assist with homework.
• Maintain a clean and safe environment for children.
• Ensure that children abide by the rules set for them.
• Bottle-feed babies and help young children with eating, grooming, and toileting.
• Plan and prepare meals for children in keeping with parents orders.
Boston Sports Club, Watertown, MA (5/2011 – 8/2014)
• Created and implemented a series of age-appropriate indoors activities for preschoolers to keep them engaged while their parents are away.
• Wrote an article on effective babysitting, published three times in The Homemakers.
• Changed diapers and assisted in toilet-train young children.
• Helped with homework and special school projects.
• Engaged children in play both indoors and outdoors and discipline children when they were out of sync with behavioral rules.
• Provided First Aid and CPR in emergencies.
Store Helper | 2010 – 2011
Grocery Clerk | 2009 – 2010
Babysitting Training – 2011
The University of Southern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
High School Diploma – 2008
St Mary High School, Cedar Falls, IA
Current Child/Infant CPR – American Red Cross
• Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Internet and Social Media
Proficient in oral and written Spanish, including child care terminology
Excellent professional references available