In order to apply for a nanny job, you will have to write a nanny cover letter and resume. You can craft an excellent cover letter through devotion and research.
How to Write a Perfect Cover Letter for Nanny Position?
The following 6 tips will guide you with writing an exceptional cover letter for a nanny job.
- Address your cover letter to the person who has the authority to hire you.
- Do not make a standard or generic cover letter to apply for all nanny jobs.
- Give details of your child care skills and experiences.
- Make a strong connection between your qualifications and the employer’s needs.
- Conclude your nanny cover letter proactively by asking for an interview date.
- Proofread for content, spelling, or grammar mistakes.
Nanny Cover Letter To Family
(10+ Years Experience)
95 7th Street, West Hollywood, CA 95214
September 10, 2020
Ms. Alina John
65 Alpine Street
West Hollywood, CA 90251
Re: Application for Nanny Position (ID 7741)
Dear Ms. John:
If you seek a dedicated and loving Nanny who is an expert in providing excellent childcare, then we have good reason to talk. I offer 11+ years of extensive experience in childcare as well as parents help, errands running, and light housekeeping. My diverse professional background will help me contribute to the well-being and development of your children.
As the attached resume indicates, I am very skilled in supervising activities of children from different age groups, while providing them with a safe and nurturing environment. I am competent in assisting children with bathing, dressing, and diaper changing as well as preparing formulas and serving meals.
Furthermore, I am First Aid and CPR Certified, non-smoker, posses current California driver’s license, and a reliable vehicle. My proficiency in using computers and home appliances gives additional credibility to my candidacy. The attached resume details my child care experiences, competencies, and achievements.
As a dependable and punctual nanny, I would like to meet with you in order to discuss my talents and your needs further. I will call you after one week to arrange a mutually convenient interview date and time. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Nanny Cover Letter Sample To Agency
5-10 Years Experience
652 W. Maple Street
Los Angeles, CA 91021
September 10, 2020
Mr. Samuel Gibson
Sit Well Nanny Providers
566 Crimson Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Dear Mr. Gibson:
Capitalizing on my success in managing the needs of children of different ages, I am seeking a professional opportunity where my 7+ years’ experience and dedication could be beneficial for your clients. As a dependable, caring, and calm Nanny who is CPR certified and has full command of childcare tasks, I believe that I am an excellent candidate.
As can be seen on the attached resume, I am well versed in children’s age-specific developmental, cognitive, and psycho-social needs. Below are brief highlights of my skills and qualifications:
- Ensuring the children’s safety at all times.
- Assisting children with their homework as well as accompanying them to social visits.
- Housekeeping, meal preparation, cleaning, laundry, and grocery shopping.
- Maintaining a safe and nurturing environment for children.
I’d welcome an opportunity to meet with you in order to discuss how my talents relate to your needs. I will call your office next Friday to answer your questions and to set up an interview date.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Attachments: resume and recommendation letters
Nanny Cover Letter
3-5 Years Experience
September 10, 2020
Ms. Kate Blanchet
Human Resource Manager
480 Grand Road
Reno, NV5 72012
Dear Mr. Blanchet:
Your recent posting for a Nanny at X Company perfectly fits my qualifications, and I am writing to express my keen interest in contributing to your goals.
Nurturing children, and providing them with the care that they need in different phases of their lives, is where my expertise lies. And my love for this work is what makes it worth my while every time.
My experience in a nanny role spans over 15 years. During this time, I have provided ongoing care to babies, infants, and young adults. Planning and preparing meals and bottles, and feeding them is just one area where my expertise is most profound.
Ensuring the individual attention and care, and creating a stimulating environment for children is something that I am exceptionally talented. With an inherent love for children and experience in handling the many aspects of this job, including housework related to childcare, I am sure that I will be an excellent person to hire as a nanny.
I will be in the vicinity of your office next week and will make an appearance to see if you are free for a meeting. In the interim, you may reach me at (000) 875-4121 if needed. Thank you for your time and consideration
Cover Letter for Nanny
1-2 Years’ Experience
September 10, 2020
Mr. William Stevenson
Human Resources Manager
100 Right Road
Warwick, RI 22123
Dear Mr. Stevenson:
As a detail-oriented, compassionate, and friendly Nanny, I am eager to contribute to Tiffanies Nannies. My child care experiences and communication skills, coupled with CPR Certification sets me apart.
In particular, my following characteristics and qualities should be of great interest to you:
- Ability to create and maintain a safe and nurturing environment for children.
- Familiar with tending to the basic and advanced needs of assigned children.
- Well-versed in engaging children in age-appropriate activities such as play and crafts.
- Able to show appropriate social behavior to encourage children’s social and emotional development.
- Ability to transport children to and from schools, doctors’ appointments, and social activities.
- Proficient in providing housekeeping and meal preparation support.
Moreover, I offer a documented success in monitoring children’s behavior based on environmental contexts. My employers appreciated my ability to provide necessary medical attention in case of injury or sickness
I hope that this brief account of my qualifications will intrigue you, and would like to meet with you to discuss this in detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Skills to Add in a Nanny Cover Letter
Complementing your nanny resume with a cover letter is vital to its success. In your cover letter, you should highlight the following nanny skills.
- Handling children of different age groups
- Creating conducive environments
- Keeping children emotionally and physically safe
- Helping children with homework
- Playing with and singing for children
- Preparing nutritious meals
- Performing light housekeeping tasks and running errands