The skills and qualifications section on a nanny resume holds the utmost importance because it determines your eligibility for the job.
This section also called as strengths, capabilities, or professional profile.
How to Write Skills on a Nanny Resume?
• Create short bullet points about your skills and qualifications.
• Make a separate skills section in your resume.
• Add information while keeping the needs of the prospective employer in mind.
• Write 5 or 6 of your most relevant skills statements.
The following are some nanny skills and qualifications statements to help you build an effective resume.
Feel free to add these statements either in skills or qualifications section and keep this part on the top of a nanny resume.
See also: Nanny Skills List
Nanny Resume Skills and Qualifications
• Track record of providing compassionate care to newborns, toddlers, and young adults.
• Well-versed in preparing formulas for babies as well as caring for utensils.
• Hands-on experience in preparing meals and snacks for the children.
• Highly skilled in washing and ironing children’s clothes.
• Exceptional talent for dressing children as appropriate to the activity.
• Competent at shopping for children’s requirements.
• Proven record of transporting children to and from school as well as other events.
• Able to arrange appropriate educational and physical activities for children.
• Documented success in reading to and with the children and helping them with homework.
• Practical housekeeping and errands running abilities.
• Excellent skills in planning and supervising meals for children.
• Able to change diapers and bathe babies.
• Talented in scheduling and coordinating children’s activities.
• Proven ability to clean and wash the dining area after children’s meals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Active listener; ability to take and follow directions provided by parents.
• Ability to work with clients from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Skilled in MS Word and Excel
Nanny Soft Skills for Resume
• Compassionate by nature
• High level of accuracy
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Customer Service