An infant nanny cover letter is a 1-page document written to an employer by a job seeker. It explains why they’re interested in and qualified for an infant nanny position.
How to Write a Good Cover Letter for Infant Nanny?
- Be clear about the needs of the prospective employer by reading the nanny job description provided by the employer.
- Highlight your nanny skills and child care knowledge, as well as enthusiasm to take care of children.
- Focus on your communication and customer service skills.
- Emphasize your attention to detail to create a safe environment for children.
The following sample cover letter for the infant nanny resume will assist you in this regard.
Sample Cover Letter for Infant Nanny
210 Ivory Lane, Spring, TX 77621
July 21, 2020
Mr. David Carol
89 Sunrise Ave
Spring, TX 77621
Dear Mr. Carol:
I am eager to work for ABC Agency as an Infant Nanny. My 5 years of infant care, meal preparation, and housekeeping experiences make me a good fit.
Some of my most relevant qualifications include:
- Expert in bottle-feeding, diaper changing, house maintenance, meal preparation, laundry, and grocery shopping.
- Track record of developing and maintaining a nurturing and safe environment for infants at their home.
- Highly dependable; able to pick and drop children from and to school on time.
- Demonstrated ability to provide educational assistance to children and help them with homework.
- Proven ability to handle upset infants who are missing their parents.
- Extensive knowledge of the intellectual, psychosocial, and emotional needs of children of different ages.
Throughout my career, I provided quality childcare and housekeeping support while addressing and catering to the needs of the children and families.
I look forward to learning more about this exciting opportunity and discussing my talents with you in a personal meeting. Please contact me at (008) 333-5214 to set up a suitable interview date and time. I will follow-up on this application by the end of next week.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.