Nannies provide both physical and emotional care to children under their care. In many cases, nannies are also required to assist children with their educational needs.
Not everyone can become a nanny – as working in this position is both physically and emotionally challenging.
People with a clean record have a good chance of obtaining employment as a nanny. Prospective employers usually make a background check, that is why it is essential for nannies to obtain a nanny reference letter from a teacher, friend, or employer.
For entry-level or first time nannies with no experience in hand, it is important to make a good impression when writing a resume. You can write a compelling one by adding your nanny skills and qualifications.
Take a look at the following nanny resume example without experience.
Sample Resume for Entry Level Nanny With No Experience
848 Northcrest Commons Cir, Nashville, TN 89122
NANNY / CHILDCARE WORKER
Fun, loving, and nurturing Nanny looking for a challenging position. Possess exceptional enthusiasm and creativity along with formal caregiving training aimed at providing children with the best in emotional and physical care.
- Highly progressive and imaginative with a keen interest in developing and implementing child care curriculum.
- Adept at engaging children in interesting play to meet their intellectual and social needs.
- Ability to encourage imaginative play and enforce appropriate caregiving plans.
Infant CPR and First Aid.
High School Diploma
Nashville High School, Nashville, TN
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE
✓ Formula preparation ✓ Diaper changing
✓ Bath supervision ✓ Activities coordination
✓ Cleaning/washing ✓ Ironing
✓ Dressing ✓ Parents help
✓ Meals preparation ✓ Transporting children
✓ Errands/Shopping ✓ Light housekeeping
Mar 2020 – Jun 2020
- Provided physical and emotional support to infants, toddlers, and preteens.
- Prepared age-appropriate food items and fed ward by following specific schedules.
- Changed diapers and bathed children.
- Chaperoned children to play dates and outdoor excursions.
- Picked and dropped children to and from daycare centers and schools.
- Assisted school-going children with homework.
- Accompanied children to doctors’ appointments.
- Performed light housekeeping duties.
- Volunteered as a Community Guide for the Children’s Community Center.
- Provided volunteer support to the SOS Children’s Village by babysitting infants while caregivers were away on vacation.
MS Word and Excel
Internet and Social Media
Superior references available on request