Nannies provide ongoing care to children under their supervision. In many cases, nannies are also required to assist children with their educational needs.
Working in this position is both physically and emotionally challenging. People with a clean record have a good chance of obtaining employment as a nanny.
Prospective employers usually make a background check, that is why it is essential for nannies to obtain a nanny reference letter from a teacher, friend, or employer.
For entry-level or first time nannies with no experience in hand, it is important to make a good impression when writing a resume. You can write a compelling resume by adding your nanny skills and qualifications.
Take a look at the following nanny resume example without experience.
Sample Resume for Entry Level Nanny With No Experience
848 Northcrest Commons Cir, Nashville, TN 89122
NANNY / CHILDCARE WORKER
Fun, loving, and nurturing Nanny looking for a challenging position at ABC Company. Bringing exceptional child care enthusiasm and creativity along with formal caregiving training to provide children with the best care.
Infant CPR and First Aid
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly progressive and imaginative with a keen interest in developing and implementing a child care curriculum.
- Adept at engaging children in interesting play to meet their intellectual and social needs.
- Ability to encourage imaginative play and enforce appropriate caregiving plans.
High School Diploma
Nashville High School, Nashville, TN
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE
✓ Formula preparation
✓ Diaper changing
✓ Bath supervision
✓ Activities coordination
✓ Parents help
✓ Meals preparation
✓ Transporting children
✓ Light housekeeping
Sep 2020 – Jan 2021
- Provided physical and emotional support to infants, toddlers, and preteens.
- Prepared age-appropriate food items and fed ward by following specific schedules.
- Changed diapers and bathed children.
- Chaperoned children to play dates and outdoor excursions.
- Picked and dropped children to and from daycare centers and schools.
- Assisted school-going children with homework.
- Accompanied children to doctors’ appointments.
- Performed light housekeeping duties.
OTHER VOLUNTEER WORK
- Volunteered as a Community Guide for the Children’s Community Center.
- Provided volunteer support to the SOS Children’s Village by babysitting infants while caregivers were away on vacation.
MS Word and Excel
Internet and Social Media
Superior references available on request