A KFC resume is a 1-page document that will be required to apply for a new job. There is no defined formula to write a perfect resume for a KFC job. All you have to do is to place and organize information in a resume in a way that is easy to read and has a good layout.
The information that goes into a KFC Resume is not too difficult to write. You need to mention your contact information, career objective, key qualifications, achievements, and work experience, as well as education.
The following example will show you how to write a good resume for any position at KFC.
See also: Cover Letter for KFC job
KFC Resume Example (Team Member)
209 Z Avenue – Boston, MA 22242
Looking for a position as a Team Member at KFC Boston utilizing great enthusiasm to work in a fast-food chain and a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 10+ months’ work experience in customer service and cashiering field
• Fun and friendly nature; value customers and takes complete pleasure in every kind of work
• Professional demeanor and neat appearance
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Bilingual: English and Polish
• Highly skilled in working in both kitchen and first contact capacities
• In-depth knowledge of basic kitchen duties and food preparation
• Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
• Computer: MS Office Suite, POS, and generic sales software
• Achieved Team Member of the Month award five times in three years owing to exceptional customer services and customer feedback
• Exceeded sales by 20% by initiating a “buy one get one free” marketing campaign
Cod Fish – Boston, MA
Jul 2019 – Jun 2020
• Maintained the first point of contact with customers as they come into the restaurant
• Made customers aware of the menu, new dishes, and any price changes or add-ons
• Cooked, prepared, and delivered food orders based on customers’ choice
• Ensured prepared food is up to standard sanitation procedures
• Packed food and drinks for ‘To Go’ customers
Boston High School, Boston, MA