There was a time when breakfast was always had at home. But now the preferences are changing, therefore, many restaurants offer breakfast as well. This gives people a great opportunity to work as breakfast attendants.
To apply for a breakfast attendant position, you must create a resume. In your resume, include your knowledge of assembling and disassembling breakfast buffets, and receiving and processing customers’ orders as well.
If you have worked in a restaurant before, you can apply for this position. A prior buffet attendant position makes you eligible for this.
The following template will guide you on how you can write a winning resume:
Sample Resume for Breakfast Attendant Position
37 Tenth Road, Wichita, KS 64319
Talented Breakfast Attendant, offering an extensive fine dining experience in high-end restaurants. Proven ability to set up and breakdown breakfast buffets. Documented success in properly stocking breakfast buffets. Highly talented in ensuring repeat business through excellent customer services.
Buffet Assembly • Condiments Station Oversight
Food Preparation • Order Taking
Dining Area Maintenance • Coffee Making
Cleaning and Sanitization • Dispenser Oversight
Personalized Service • Complaint Handling
Bussing • Replenishment
• Suggested a unique way to assemble a breakfast buffet, consequently, received high praise from the restaurant management.
• Implemented a sanitization system, as a result, decreased chances of food contamination by 80%.
• Successfully worked as a food preparer for 7 weeks in the absence of a regular staff member.
• Singlehandedly managed the bussing, assembly, and disassembly of 4 buffet tables at the same time.
Veranda Fine Dining, Wichita, KS
• Set up breakfast buffet tables before breakfast time
• Place bowls and other dishes on tables and place burners under them
• Collect breakfast items from the kitchen and place them in buffet utensils
• Assist customers in putting food on their plates
• Offer condiments with soups and other food items
• Replenish food utensils with items such as bread, eggs, flatbreads, beans, and sausages
• Place cutlery and crockery on all assigned tables
• Assist customers with their queries and complaints
• Clean and sanitize all assigned areas on a regular basis
The Bistro, Wichita, KS
• Cleaned and sanitize tables and chairs
• Placed cutlery and crockery on tables
• Changed tablecloth after each meal
• Followed up on orders from the kitchen
• Assisted servers in serving food and beverage orders
• Bussed buffet tables and condiments stations
High School Diploma
Wichita High School, Wichita, KS – 2012