Applying for a KFC Manager job requires you to write a resume as the first step.
But you cannot do this if you do not have a proper format to follow.
Below is one for you to look through:
KFC Manager Resume Example
72 Rapids Road, Detroit, MI18346
FAST FOOD MANAGER
Diligent and results-oriented Restaurant Manager with extensive exposure to working in a managerial capacity in busy fast food settings. Highly skilled in overseeing the work of crew members, to ensure delivery of exceptional food service.
• Proficient in creating and implementing staff schedules, and ensuring that staff members follow them correctly.
• Effectively able to provide training to existing and new staff members, to ensure that they work according to protocol.
• Adept at overseeing and managing food and supplies inventory, aiming to keep it replenished and in order.
• Exceptionally talented in providing customers with high-quality services, targeting repeat business opportunities.
|• Inventory Oversight||• Staff Training||• Scheduling|
|• Complaint Handling||• Food Wastage Prevention||• Customer Flow Management|
|• Hiring and Training||• Operations Oversight||• Repeat Business Assurance|
|• Profit Rates Maintenance||• Cleanliness Monitoring||• Product Projections|
• Increased the restaurant’s customer base by 65% within 3 months, by indulging in well-placed marketing activities.
• Trained over 50 crew members, over a period of 2 years, and managed to retain all of them.
• Implemented a customer flow management system, which was considered highly efficient by the senior management.
• Retained a customer who was miffed at the quality of service, by providing with exceptional customer services through discounts and deals.
KFC, Detroit, M | 2011 – Present
• Greet customers as they arrive at the restaurant, and ensure that they are being served.
• Oversee operations of the counter, ensuring that order-taking is being carried out properly.
• Create and implement staff schedules, and ensure that all crew members abide by them.
• Oversee equipment, supplies, and food items inventory, and ensure that low stock situations were properly handled.
• Create and maintain logs of customer flow and service, for marketing and sales purposes.
• Handle complaints regarding food quality and service, by following set protocols.
• Oversee the operations of the restaurant, ensuring that all is being carried out as instructed.
• Hire and train new crew members, and ensure that existing crew members’ ongoing training needs are met.
City Fried Chicken, Detroit, MI | 2005 – 2011
• Greeted customers as they arrived at the counter, and inquired into their ordering preferences.
• Provided customers with information on offered deal and discounts, and performed upselling activities.
• Punched in orders, and provided customers with information on total payable amounts.
• Processed credit card and cash payments, and ensured that change and receipts were tendered.
• Placed prepared orders on trays, and packed order for takeaway or delivery.
St. Peter’s High School, Detroit, MI
High School Diploma
Last updated on