How to Write a Perfect Resume for Pastry Cook Position?
All that you know about preparing quality pastry items such as desserts, bread, and sorbets (amongst other things) must be placed in your Pastry Cook resume when you apply for the job.
When a hiring manager picks up your resume, he should be instantly convinced to hire you.
As a pastry cook, your resume must include all that you know about the correct use and maintenance of equipment and tools that you will use.
Also, you should highlight the fact that you can effectively ensure food hygiene.
View the perfect pastry cook resume example below to get more ideas.
Best Sample Resume for Pastry Cook Position
55 Omega Lane, Rogers, AR 54799
Talented and resourceful individual, with 6+ years of solid track record in preparing pastry items. Expert in preparing and presenting a variety of items such as cakes, cookies, bread, and pies. Known for creating new and exciting desserts aimed at engaging customers’ interests.
PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Introduced a series of baked desserts on the menu, as a result, increased business by $5000.
- Devised a keto pastry menu, increasing customer inflow by 50%.
- Trained 5 newly hired individuals to work as pastry chefs.
- Implemented a baking equipment maintenance system, thereby, reduced breakdown instances by 65%.
- Recipe Creation
- Menu Setting
- Baking and Cooking
- Food Preparation
- Pastries Decoration
- Fondant Use
- Quality Assurance
- Cleaning and Sanitization
- Equipment Maintenance
Marriot International, Rogers, AR
- Create recipes for baked goods such as cakes, brownies, cookies, and puddings
- Train assistants and food preparation workers in handling their work
- Prepare raw ingredients such as dough in order to make pastries and cakes
- Create a variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, brownies, bread pudding, and bread
- Properly garnish and decorate items
- Create and maintain contact with food vendors and suppliers
- Oversee and monitor inventory levels
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and sanitation regulations
- Assist in setting menus and creating recipes
- Ensure consistent cleanliness and sanitization of all kitchen areas
The Hyatt, Rogers, AR
- Cleaned and maintained assigned kitchen areas
- Assisted in performing preventative maintenance on equipment such as stoves, ovens, and grills
- Ensured proper trash disposal
- Handled food rotation tasks on a regular basis
- Assisted in preparing food items such as salads, soups, and sandwiches
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Rogers, AR
Recommended: Pastry Cook Cover Letter