There are different types of formats and templates which might be used to build a kitchen hand resume. You can choose one depending on the nature of job you are applying and your experience level, but the basic theme of your resume will remain same.
An entry level resume template is good if you are applying for a first job and a professional one will be helpful if you have had some experience. While you can choose the format yourself, you will need to research what information goes into a resume for Kitchen Hand at each stage.
Look at the following model resume and this cover letter for Kitchen Hand job which will assist you in your job application process. This template is useful for both entry level and experienced job seekers.
Related: Kitchen Worker Resume Sample
|Emma Lincoln|| 66 Tennyson Street, Kensington, VIC 3333|
Contact #, Email
Communication / Customer Service / Hospitality
Bringing exceptional dishwashing skills, culinary expertise and staff-support acumen to facilitate kitchen operations.
• Over 8 years of experience working for Serene Resorts as a Kitchen Hand
• Highly skilled in dishwashing and general cleaning practices
• Proficient in serving over two hundred covers
• Hands on experience in maintenance of kitchen utensils and equipment
• Good understanding of hygiene practices
• Provided kitchen services to three events inside the hotel simultaneously without room for error
• Introduced a new commercial dishwashing machine which resulted in 50% reduction of dish washing time
February 2009 – Present
Serene Resorts, Kensington, VIC
• Wash dishes and other utensils
• Maintain equipment and utensils
• Help with chopping vegetables and cooking
• Set up and organize tables
• Stock supplies including food and utensils
• Clean garbage cans and maintain work areas
• Prepare individual place settings
• Sweep and scrub floors and windows
ABC SCHOOL, Kensington, VIC | 2008
High School Diploma
• Good attention to detail
• Time management
• Superb food presentation skills
• Exceptional understanding of OHSA
• Eager to work in a fast-paced environment