A resume for Corporate Receptionist position needs to be to the point and accurate where skills information and professional history is concerned.
Using action words, direct phrases, and refraining from being technical do the trick usually.
When you write a resume for a Corporate Receptionist position, be sure to use some keywords from the job announcement so that you seem like an appropriate candidate by the electronic scrutinizers.
See also: Corporate Receptionist Cover Letter
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample
442S Shady Springs Park – Dallas, GA 548822
❖ ❖ ❖ ❖
Energetic, proactive individual with 8+ years’ extensive experience in front desk and reception tasks. Highly skilled in providing administrative support to executive and staff. Track record of interacting with high profile clients and investors. Hands-on experience in handling multi-line phone systems. Computer: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Decreased call mess up issues by setting up a state of the art multi-line telephone system within a very short period of time and ensuring proper transition
• Highly commended by a delegation from the UK for providing excellent first contact services
Lone Star National Bank – Dallas, GA | 2013-Present
• Serve as the first point of contact by assisting customers, vendors, and visitors
• Answer, screen, and direct calls appropriately
• Manage badges for visitors
• Issue and maintain door cards
• Report repairs and maintenance to appropriate personnel
• Communicate with maintenance staff in order to keep the premises neat and clean
• Process incoming and outgoing mail
• Address queries from customers
Western Technical College, North La Crosse, WI | | 2011-2013
• Received visitors and answered telephones
• Provided information and took messages
• Directed visitors and callers to appropriate staff
• Scheduled appointments
• Maintained and updated student records
• Offered clerical support for the division
• Provided back-up support for other office personnel
City High School, Los Angeles, CA – 2010
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional telephone etiquette
• Typing speed: 50 WPM