A good Executive Assistant resume can help you stand out from others and get you the job consequently.
Your resume should highlight your ability to take and follow directions.
Similarly, it must focus on your skills in handling office work, such as correspondence and mail.
As far as the format of the resume is concerned, it is imperative that it is reader-friendly with enough white space. Your ultimate goal is to deliver a document that allows the prospective employers to quickly read your information.
See also: Executive Assistant Resume 2019
Writing a resume for an executive assistant position is no small fish – you have to be accurate in the information that you provide.
Executive Assistant Resume Sample
650 Happening Road, San Antonio, TX 65893
• 8+ years of solid track record in providing administrative assistance to executive units.
• Implemented a unique filing system, decreasing file retrieval problems by 70%.
• Introduced the concept of call screening, hence, reduced problems associated with marketing calls.
• Devised an electronic records system, decreasing paper costs by $500 per month.
• Trained 20 clerks as part of their induction.
• Effectively managed information flow, and office processes.
Pear VC, San Antonio, TX | 2014 – Present
• Check records in order to ensure accuracy.
• File record according to provided instructions.
• Produce information by performing duties such as transcribing, editing, and copying.
• Maintain executives’ calendars by creating appointments.
• Perform follow-up on appointments.
• Set up meetings.
• Act as a point of contact for information and queries.
• Screen telephone calls in order to ensure that the right calls reach executives.
• Check daily expenses in order to ensure that they remain with budgets.
• Create correspondence such as memos, and letters.
• Take and record minutes of the meeting.
• Direct telephone calls to the right recipients.
• Organize office filing systems.
Entertainment Group, San Antonio, TX| 2011 – 2014
• Answered and directed telephone calls to the right recipients.
• Received mail, and distributed it to different departments.
• Took and recorded dictation for minutes, memos, and letters.
• Planned and booked travel for executives.
• Arranged for accommodation.
• Assisted in performing research for different departments.
• Scheduled appointments while performing follow-up duties.
• Filed records and paperwork.
High School Diploma
San Antonio High School, San Antonio, TX
|Files Maintenance||Calendar Management||Expense Handling|
|Correspondence||Call Screening||Records Management|
|Call Routing||Spreadsheets Preparation||Vendor Relations|
|Mail Sorting||Follow-up||Information Analysis|