Executive Personal Assistant’s Resume writing may seem to be a tedious task in today’s competitive job market because it is difficult to identify information which will impress the hiring manager.
It is recommended to go through some sample resumes to get ideas regarding your resume building.
An executive personal assistant is a prevalent position as more and more organizations are hiring professionals to support executives. Ideally, you need bachelor’s or an associate’s degree to secure your candidacy for the job, but a GED with some relevant certification also works well enough.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Example
65 Crescent Street ❖ Waltham, MA 47721
EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Expert in providing all kinds of administrative and managerial support. Adept at handling official, confidential correspondence and generating the same as per instructions. File cataloging and maintenance specialist with excellent communication skills.
• Proficient in handling and forwarding official mail, letter writing and research based report writing
• Well versed in coordinating staff meetings, taking and typing the meeting minutes accurately and efficiently
• Exceptional skills in data storage and retrieval along with expertise in the digital filing of employees’ data
• Demonstrated ability to develop a business network via maintenance of executive PR etiquette
|♦ Office Organization||♦ Front Desk Management||♦ Appointment Scheduling|
|♦ MS Office Suite||♦ Data Entry||♦ Meeting Coordination|
Executive Personal Assistant to CFO
Fractious Associates, Waltham, MA | 2009-present
• Efficiently assist the senior executives in organizing a large-scale conference that involved guests from all over the world
• Create effective filing systems and retrieve case data efficiently as and when needed
• Keep track of prior scheduled appointments and issue timely reminders accordingly
• Act as liaison among senior executive and staff members
• Assist the senior management in arranging meetings and conferences
Fractious Associates, Waltham, MA | 2007-2009
• Tagged and cataloged all files and computerized all the company’s employee data singlehandedly during the two months of employment
• Handled daily correspondence and forwarded it to relevant sections
• Attended and forwarded telephone calls
• Carried out internet research on competitive companies in the market and issue reports
Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology | 2009