Personal driving is a challenging task that requires much more skills as compared to executive driving. The ideal candidate for this position must be knowledgeable of customer service etiquette.
Before writing a resume for a personal driver position, it is essential to find out a bit about the prospective employer’s preferences for the position. This will give you the confidence to write an employer-centered resume.
Study the example given below to get ideas.
Related: Personal Driver Cover Letter
Personal Driver Resume Sample
Davis, CA 93387
Determined and capable driver with current driver’s license and a clean driving record. 5+ years’ experience in chauffeuring and driving a diverse range of cars, vans, and light vehicles.
• Well-versed in the use of radios, telephones, and computerized communications systems to respond to owner’s requests.
• Familiar with various speed limits set for certain driving zones and fully capable of abiding by the same
• Adept at driving calmly and efficiently through thick traffic during rush hours
• Particularly effective in performing vehicle’s precautionary maintenance
RED CAP, Davis, CA
2017 – Present
• Respond to customer calls in the region timely
• Drive the guests to required destinations punctually and safely
• Abide by speed limits specific to the driving zone
• Load and unload luggage carefully
• Charge the passengers as per gauge statement at the end of the journey
• Fill in guest record inventories
• Inspect vehicles
• Provide information to the guests regarding the local attractions, facilities, and services available if needed
• Fixed a transmission fault between two tightly packed drives and saved the company’s vehicle from massive transmission box damage
• Worked tirelessly whole Christmas eve twice due to the shortage of drivers
ABC COMPANY, Davis, CA
2015 – 2017
• Picked up and drove clients in luxury cars
• Obtained directions information and determined directions on GPS
• Vacuumed and cleaned the interior of the vehicle
• Made bills and took payments
• Repaired and maintained cars occasionally
• Got fluids checked and oil changed regularly
• Identified a major problem with engine which saved $2000 repair cost
• Obtained appreciation letter from a passenger by delivering back his wallet which he forgot into the car
ST. LOUIS PUBLIC SCHOOL, Davis, CA – 2007
– Traffic regulations
– Cleanliness and polishing
– Customer service
– Physical stamina
– GPSBasic maintenance
– Mileage log