Overview & Guidelines
Personal driving is a challenging task that requires much more skills as compared to executive driving.
The ideal candidate for this position must be knowledgeable of the customer dealing etiquette. The same must be instilled in your resume for this position.
Before writing a resume for a personal driver position, it is essential to find out a bit about the prospective employer’s preferences for the position.
This will give you the confidence to write an employer-centered resume.
Personal Driver Resume Sample
44 Sunshine | Davis, CA 93387 | (003) 444-6666 | [Email]
Determined and capable driver with current driver’s license and a clean driving record. 5+ years’ experience in chauffeuring and driving a diverse range of cars, vans and light vehicles. Well versed in the use of radios, telephones and computerized communications systems to respond to owner’s requests.
• Familiar with various speed limits set for certain driving zones and fully capable of abiding by the same
• Adept at driving calmly and efficiently through thick traffic during rush hours
• Particularly effective in performing vehicle’s precautionary maintenance
|● Traffic regulations||● Loading/unloading||● Basic maintenance|
|● Cleanliness and polishing||● Customer service||● Communication|
|● GPS||● Physical stamina||● Mileage log|
RED CAP, Davis, CA | 2007 – Present
• Respond to customer calls in the region timely
• Drive the guests to required destinations punctually and safely
• Abide by speed limits specific to the driving zone
• Load and unload luggage carefully
• Charge the passengers as per gauge statement at the end of the journey
• Fill in guest record inventories
• Inspect vehicles
• Provide information to the guests regarding the local attractions, facilities and services available if needed
• Fixed a transmission fault between two tightly packed drives and saved the company’s vehicle from massive transmission box damage
• Worked tirelessly whole Christmas eve twice due to the shortage of drivers
ABC COMPANY, Davis, CA | 2005 – 2007
• Picked up and drove clients in luxury cars
• Obtained directions information and determined directions on GPS
• Vacuumed and cleaned interior of vehicle
• Made bills and took payments
• Repaired and maintained cars occasionally
• Got fluids checked and oil changed regularly
• Identified a major problem with engine which saved $2000 repair cost
• Obtained appreciation letter from a passenger by delivering back his wallet which he forgot into the car
ST. LOUIS PUBLIC SCHOOL, Davis, CA – 2007