The present day’s business communication system and style are rapidly changing.
Since cover letters are also a formal form of communication, the same trend is visible in these as well.
Modern cover letters are highly targeted, tailored, and to the point.
Similarly, a cover letter for an entry-level plumbing position needs to be built very cleverly to catch the potential employer’s attention.
A confident tone helps convince the prospective employer that the candidate has the required skills and abilities.
Below is a sample entry-level plumber cover letter, formatted according to the above-discussed guidelines for your view.
Related: Plumber Resume No Experience
Entry Level Plumber Cover Letter No Experience
733 Tinker bell Lane, Pearland, TX 67332
daniel @ email .com
March 9, 2021
Mr. Jason Mitch
929 Horizons Square
Pearland, TX 67332
Dear Mr. Mitch:
Having recently completed my plumbing apprenticeship, I am passionate to work with Plumber’s Galore. My associate’s degree in plumbing technologies coupled with my enthusiasm makes me a perfect contender.
The following is a brief overview of my relevant skills:
- Competent at reading, understanding, and implementing the pipe system and fixtures installation blueprints.
- In-depth knowledge of the OSHA regulations.
- Efficient in reading and comprehending instruction manuals.
- Adept at the usage of manual and electric tools and equipment needed in plumbing.
- Proficient in interpreting cost estimating and implementing plumbing plans and schematic diagrams.
As a committed plumber who can work effectively alone as well as in a team, I would like to meet with you to discuss your requirements and my skills in detail. I am available at (000) 515-5241 to answer any questions you might have regarding my education and qualifications.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to working as a Plumber for Plumber’s Galore.