So, it is that time in your life again, when you have no choice but to either update your resume, or rehash it to apply for a new job.
There is no getting out of it.
Look through the following Medical Transportation Driver resume sample to take ideas:
Medical Transportation Driver Resume Example
45 W 600 S, Bountiful, UT 58585
henry.roman @ email . com
MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION DRIVER
Top-performing Medical Transportation Driver with over 7 years of experience in providing driving services for both non-emergency and emergency situations. Progressively responsible positioning in driving and maintaining assigned vans and transits ensuring that they are ready for pick-ups and transports.
• Demonstrated ability to perform pre-trip inspections on assigned vehicles to ensure that they are fit for the road
• Qualified to assist medical personnel in helping patient embark and disembark vehicles in a safe manner
• Effectively able to place and secure laboratory samples and documents in place within assigned vans
• Highly skilled in performing predictive and preventative maintenance on assigned vehicles
|✓ Vehicle Inspection||✓ Activity Logs||✓ Route Mapping|
|✓ Dispatch Liaison||✓ Preventative Maintenance||✓ Patient Wellbeing|
|✓ Compassion||✓ Basic Lifesaving Care||✓ State Laws Compliance|
|✓ Wheelchair Operation||✓ Lab Samples Handling||✓ Paperwork Management|
• Successfully transported important laboratory samples to a facility, despite odds such as inclement weather and traffic conditions.
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance, thereby reducing incidents of midway breakdowns.
• Implemented a vehicle inspection system, which was considered 65% more efficient than the one already being followed.
• Trained 6 other drivers in the use and maintenance of wheelchair lifts, as part of their induction.
Medical Transportation Driver
Century Ambulance Services, Bountiful, UT | 5/2015 – Present
• Obtain information regarding dispatches of medical documents and samples.
• Assist patients in boarding medical vans and transits, ensuring their physical safety and wellbeing.
• Perform pre-trip inspections to ensure that assigned vehicle is in good working order.
• Map short and safe routes to destinations, using both standard maps and the GPS.
• Transport patients, medical professionals, laboratory samples, and medical documents to the right destinations.
• Create and maintain communication with dispatch teams to provide them with information regarding transported patients and documents
• Ascertain that all logs are properly maintained, including driving and transport records
• Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles
Medical Transportation Driver
First Transit, Bountiful, UT | 2/2010 – 5/2015
• Provided support to medical transportation drivers in performing inspections on assigned vehicles.
• Ascertained that assigned vehicles were properly equipped with required equipment, including wheelchair lifts.
• Assisted in mapping routes to destinations, by making good use of GPS and ordinary maps.
• Performed regular and predictive maintenance on vehicles, ensuring that they are kept clean at all times.
• Created and maintained logs of transports, and ensured that dispatch teams were provided with current information regarding deliveries of medical documents and samples.
Bountiful High School, Bountiful, UT – 2009
High School Diploma