The information you decide to include in your Food Service Crew objective statement should be a strategic decision.
If you have less experience in hand or changing your career path, your resume definitely needs an objective statement.
To maximize the impact of an objective statement, follow these useful tips:
- Never use a generic statement.
- Build a unique career objective that makes you stand out.
- Communicate who you are and what value you bring.
- Highlight some of your core competencies.
- Use a unique and appealing way to demonstrate your potential.
Below are 6+ sample resume objectives along with guidelines on how to write an effective objective statement.
Sample Objectives for Food Service Crew Resume
1. Seeking a challenging position with McDonald’s as a food service crew, where my exceptional skills in table setting, food service, and kitchen assistance could come in handy to increase profits.
2. Looking for a food service crew position at Burger King. Offers strong expertise in customer service, food handling, and table clearing to contribute to the success of the employer.
3. To obtain a food server position at Pizza Hut. Bringing skills in order processing, timely and accurate billing, and providing exceptional customer service. In-depth knowledge of hygiene standards.
4. A customer service-oriented food service professional with hands-on experience in order taking, meal serving, and bill processing. Eager to work for Burger King in the role of Food Service Crew.
5. Talented and skilled individual with exceptional proficiency in meal synchronization and service. Seeking a Crew Member position at burger king where skills in delivering high-quality food service could prove to be immediately productive.
6. Highly motivated hospitality professional looking for a job at Burger King. Track record of attaining 100% client satisfaction through delivery of top-quality food service and kitchen assistance.
As you will note in the above examples, each statement specifies the exact position being sought along with the name of the company.
Always remember that relevance is crucial in objective effectiveness. Carefully select the relevant skills from your profile and showcase them in the objective statement.
Make it short, easy to read, relevant, and to the point.