An objective section of any resume is perhaps the most controversial section.
Candidates writing a resume to cater for present days’ job market are often confused regarding whether or not to add an objective to their resume.
There are situations where a profile summary should be preferred over a resume objective while under some circumstances an objective-based resume can prove to be more productive.
As a rule of thumb, if you are a beginner, rejoining the workforce after a while or are changing your field of work, consider adding a resume objective.
A resume objective is essentially an employer centered offer statement.
It must summarize the core competencies and professional strengths you are offering to the position.
The employer often decides whether or not to read the whole resume after going through the resume objective.
This makes the resume objective a very crucial section, and thus, it requires a lot of attention.
To be effective, resume objectives need to be formatted more like a summary.
This can be attained by inserting a few powerful adjectives that are descriptive of the job-relevant personal traits of the individual while also mentioning the specific title of the position, along with the name of the prospective company.
Below are some example resume objectives suitable for a fast food crew resume.
Fast Food Crew Resume Objectives Examples
• Seeking a fast food crew position utilizing 4+ years of experience in food service. Possess positive interaction skills and extensive knowledge of the fast food industry standards.
• To join the food service crew at Pizza Hut in the capacity of a server. Proficient in taking orders, processing them, and issuing proper billing.
• To obtain a fast food crew position with McDonald’s bringing great attention to detail and proficiency in order synchronization, processing, and POS operation.
• To join the fast-food crew at McDonald’s, utilizing effective foodservice and kitchen assistance skills. Special knowledge of maintenance of commercial kitchen sanitation standards prescribed by WHO.
• Detail-oriented and customer service-oriented individual, seeking a position as a crew member at Burger King. Expert in taking orders and processing them with accuracy. Adept at providing kitchen assistance and maintaining positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
• A team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and customer service oriented approach, seeking a food crew position at McDonald’s. Bringing expertise in foodservice, bill generation, and kitchen assisting.
• To work as a Crew Member for Hardees using expertise in order processing and service. A multilingual individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.