A fast-food crew resume objective statement is a summary of your competencies and passion to work for a specific employer.
The hiring manager often decides whether or not to read the whole resume after reading the resume’s objective statement. This makes the objective a very crucial section of your resume, and thus, it requires a lot of attention.
Fast Food Crew Resume objectives are not written simply to fill space. In fact, they are written to let the hiring manager know what the whole resume holds.
When you write an objective statement, make sure that it aligns with the information provided in the rest of the resume. Since the objective decides which direction your resume will take, it is imperative that it is written in a compelling manner.
Here are some example resume objectives suitable for a fast food crew resume.
15 Sample Objectives for Fast Food Crew Resume
Experienced Fast Food Crew Member Objectives
1. Driven fast food crew member with 4+ years of experience working in busy food service establishments seeking employment with McDonald’s. Offering skills in handling POS, taking and delivering orders, preparing food, and handling complaints. Extensive knowledge of the fast-food industry standards.
2. To join Pizza Hut as a crew member. Bringing proficiencies in taking and processing orders to add value to restaurant operations and increase profits. Exceptional communication and customer service skills. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
3. To obtain a fast food crew position with McDonald’s where my great attention to detail and proficiency in order taking, cash handling, and POS operation will be utilized to increase revenue and customer base.
4. To join the fast-food crew at ABC Restaurant, utilizing effective food service and kitchen assistance skills. Special knowledge of maintenance of commercial kitchen sanitation standards.
5. Detail-oriented and customer service-focused food service professional, seeking a position as a crew member at Burger King. Excited to take orders and process them with accuracy, provide kitchen assistance, and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
6. A team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented approach, seeking a food crew position at KFC. Bringing expertise in food service, bill generation, and kitchen assisting.
7. To work as a Crew Member for Hardees. Eager to leverage my expertise in food preparation, order processing, customer service, and POS. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Highly experienced and competent Fast Food Crew seeking a position at Pizza Hut, utilizing skills in order-taking, food preparation, and order delivery in a fast-paced and busy environment.
9. Looking for a position as a Fast Food Worker at Kentucky Fried Chicken. Offering a track record of success in taking orders, suggesting menu items, preparing and packing food items, and handling POS systems.
10. To work for Captain Cook’s as a Fast Food Crew position. Bringing the ability to assemble meals on trays, operate fry stations and grills, process cash and credit card payments, and arrange for home deliveries.
11. Top-performing Fast Food Crew with over 5 years of experience working with big names in the fast-food service industry, seeking employment at Valerie’s Kitchen.
Entry Level Fast Food Crew Member Objectives
12. To work for KFC in the capacity of a fast food crew member. Bringing skills in taking and delivering orders, handling multiple food orders simultaneously, and operating and maintaining food preparation equipment.
13. To obtain a position as a Fast Food Crew at The Food Hub where my food service passion would be used to increase profits. Able to follow critical standards for raw and finished product quality, service speed and cleanliness, and sanitation.
14. Fresh and energetic graduate looking for a team member position at a fast-food chain. Eager to ensure excellent customer service at all times by taking and delivering orders in a friendly way.
15. Hardworking and trustworthy food service professional looking for a challenging position at Popeyes. Enthusiastic to provide exceptional customer service to ensure repeat business opportunities and increase profits.
Starting a fast food crew member’s resume without an objective statement is almost as bad as sending it without a cover letter. While the cover letter prepares the reader for what is to come in a resume, it is actually the objective statement that breaks the ice.
When you begin your resume with an objective statement, you are giving the document structure that it will require to impress the hiring manager. Do not under any circumstances leave the resume objective out.
A resume objective statement tells the hiring manager all there is to know about the candidate’s aspirations and competencies. These can then be further built upon in the rest of the resume, making the document complete from every angle.