Hiring managers single out applicants who have the best resume to present.
When they are looking through a resume, nothing matters more than relevance and format.
How well you can do the job that will be offered to you, and how you present this information is what a resume is all about.
In order to get started, take a look at the following fast food crew member resume sample.
Read Also: Fast Food Crew Member Cover Letter Sample
Fast Food Crew Member Resume Example
425 Elm Street
Austin, TX 79202
williamhagger @ email . com
FAST FOOD CREW MEMBER
Poised to exceed customers’ expectations through exceptional communication skills.
Self-motivated, service-oriented, and competent Crew Member with over 6 years of experience working in the food service industry. A friendly and pleasant individual who has exceptional business acumen aimed at ensuring customer satisfaction and repeat business opportunities. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
✓ Food Preparation ✓ Payment Processing
✓ Upselling ✓ Food Storage Management
✓ Inventory Handling ✓ Order Taking
✓ Waste Management ✓ Equipment Maintenance
✓ Complaint Handling ✓ Meal Assembling
✓ Cash Register Balancing ✓ Discrepancy Management
• Increased customer base by 5% within 5 months owing to customers’ word of mouth and exceptional customer service delivery.
• Devised a novel waste management system that decreased the chances of diseases.
• Successfully upsold 45 meals within one shift, through aggressive marketing during order-taking activities.
• Retained a corporate account following a particularly dissatisfying instance (due to another crew member) by employing professional charm and delivering exceptional customer services.
Fast Food Crew Member
Timmy’s, Austin, TX
6/2019 – Present
• Greet customers, present them with menus, and assist them in choosing food items
• Suggest sidelines and provide information regarding the day’s deals
• Inquire into what the customers would like to order and punch their orders into the system
• Confirm orders by repeating them, calculate totals and provide information regarding payable amounts
• Process credit card and cash transactions and tender change and receipts
• Relay customers’ orders to the backend and assist kitchen staff in preparing orders
KFC, Austin, TX
8/2016 – 6/2019
• Packed customers’ orders according to established procedures
• Ensured that condiments such as sauces and dips were included
• Balanced cash registers at the end of the shift, and handled discrepancies
• Assisted in taking and delivering orders to customers in takeaway and dine-in queues
• Maintained inventory of food items and supplies such as napkins and sauces packs
• Cleaned and maintained kitchen equipment such as grills, fryers, and ovens
• Provided support in balancing cash tills and ensuring that adequate change is available at all times
High School Diploma – 2011
Austin High School, Austin, TX
• MS Word and Excel
• Point of Sales System