A service crew member is a restaurant and fast food based position. Service crew members need to have a cheery disposition with the ability to greet guests, take orders, process the orders and serve or pack. The crew members are also required to help kitchen staff in cleaning and preparation of food.
A resume for service crew needs to address all the necessary skills and any relevant experiences. Very advanced hospitality skills are usually not needed for these jobs, but to make sure what the recruiting company is looking for, it is best to go through the job descriptions first.
Apt 18, Hunter’s Cove ♦ Bay City, Texas 77414
Res: (203) 444. 5555 ♦ Cell: 044-566-2211 ♦ Email: allen.w @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: To work for a busy food chain outlet as a Service Crew. Bringing extensive order placing, food serving and packing expertise.
|❖ Takeaway orders packing||❖ Taking and placing orders|
|❖ Bill processing||❖ Deals translation|
• Well informed regarding state approved hygiene standards and policy
• Demonstrated ability to handle work accurately during rush hours and ensuring timely billing and order delivery
• Proven willingness to help the kitchen staff
• Track record of delivering high quality customer service all times i.e. from greeting till cleaning up the table
• Special talent for recommending deals, side orders and meals for children and adults
• Proficient in handling kitchen equipment such as fryers, microwaves, and soda machines
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
Service Crew Member | Mc Donald’s, Bay City, TX | 2011-Present
• Greet customers, settle them down and take order
• Process the order, generate bills and answer guest queries about deal offers and service time
• Clean up the tables after the guests leave and set them for the next guests
• Pack and serve warm food efficiently, in accordance with the order
• Help in kitchen or with outdoor delivery where and when required
• Introduced an innovative packing style using economical butter paper which reduced packing cost by 20% per order while ensuring freshness of the order
• Maintained the chart of available food products and deals for a period of one year and kept it refreshed every single day without fail
High School Diploma | ABC School, Bay City, Texas | 2011