When you write entry level and resume objective in the same sentence, you are actually indulging in a redundancy. When you write a resume objective, it is understood that you are applying for an entry level job. Well, most of the time anyway.
Resume objectives can be written in dozens of ways. If you have more than one qualification to brag about, you can put them in bullet points. The best way to decide on how to write an objective is to focus on keywords – ones that you find in the job advertisement. Mostly, resume writing experts suggest that you do not talk about your academic achievements in your resume objective. However, you can brag a little if they are relevant to the job that you are applying for.
When writing an objective statement for entry level fast food jobs, pick up your strongest points and elaborate on them. Do not just focus on one area – if you have more than one talent, do not be shy in mentioning it. Avoid writing a generic resume objective as it will tell the reader nothing about what you are and what you can do. Be specific so that you can grab the reader’s attention and keep it there.
Let’s look at some examples. Here is a list of resume objectives for entry level fast food jobs:
• Seeking a position as a Waitress at Rosan’s Diner employing knowledge of serving food and beverage items to customers to ensure repeat business.
• Looking for a Cook position at Burger King using deep knowledge of preparing fast food items, along with the ability to learn new cooking techniques in a short period of time
• Desire a Server position at Harem’s Food Point. Offering proficiency in taking and delivering orders to ensure that customers have an exceptional dining experience.
• To obtain a position as a Crew Member at Burger Chalet utilizing adeptness at promptly taking and processing orders and handling cash transactions on popular POS systems.
• To work for Wendy’s as a Food Preparer. Eager to bring competencies in preparing raw food items according to set recipes and ensuring that they are cooked properly and dished out in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
• Seeking a Chef position at Captain Cook’s. Offers deep insight into menu generation and recipe designing along with ensuring that constant standards are met during cooking activities.
• Desire a position as a Crew Member at Kentucky Fried Chicken. Bringing deep knowledge of taking orders, preparing and packing fast food items and handling cash registers effectively.