One basic rule to keep in mind when writing a Food Service Assistant resume objective statement is to make it employer focused. That said, the objective should clearly state what the candidate can do for the employer.
Self-centered objectives, stating you need to work in order to enhance your experience can seriously hurt your candidacy. It is obvious that you need the job to grow professionally, but you don’t need to state it! Write what the employer wants to read.
In your objective statement, suggest ways in which your expertise can be utilized for the betterment of the prospective organization.
Related: Food Service Assistant Cover Letter
There are numerous ways to create your objective statement. Some applicants prefer very short and to-the-point objective statements; simply stating what they are seeking and want they could for the employers by mentioning two or three core competencies right at the beginning.
Sample Objectives for Food Service Assistant Resume
1. To work for Cooley Dickinson Hospital as a food service assistant. Eager to provide the best patient care utilizing excellent food service skills, and ensure safe and fresh delivery of food and services to patients in a timely and professional manner. Well versed in cash register operation and accounting tasks.
2. Looking for a position as a food service assistant with ABC Café. Bringing expertise in food service, kitchen equipment maintenance, and a customer-focused orientation for the better projection of organization.
3. To secure the position of Food Service Assistant at Lee Memorial Health System. Offering strong expertise in performing a variety of food preparation and cleaning tasks to maintain the facility at the best level of service, hygiene, and orderliness.
4. Client focused and dependable food service assistant seeking a position with Yampa Valley Medical Center. Bringing skills in portioning food items, assembling meals, and dishwashing activities to maintain a sanitary and safe work environment.
5. To acquire the position of food service assistant at XYZ with the intent of enhancing the overall customer care delivery and client satisfaction through effective demonstration of professional food assistance skills.
As you can see from all the above statements, none of these is self-centered.
All objective statements should state your potential and skills being offered rather than what you need out of the position.